MH Tri [3] Help N' Tips

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by hybrid -x1, May 28, 2010.

May 28, 2010

MH Tri [3] Help N' Tips by hybrid -x1 at 5:07 AM (1,847 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. hybrid -x1
    OP

Member hybrid -x1 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Ok so for starters THIS IS NOT a topic on "how to burn the game" OR "how do I get UNBANNED OMG!!!" What I want to know is how in the HELL do I use and equip skills on my armors? I have tried countless times on trying to quip a jewel BUT I FAIL on actually making the skill WORK!!!! Yes I know about the skill slots on armor pieces and such but WTF!?! It won't work.

My other question is How do I get Advanced quests to appear on my online quests, like for example ME I've been trying to finish my "heroes wanted" advanced quest which I need to hunt 2 Jay Leno [Uragaan] but it doesn't show up on my 5-Star quests list!! -____-""

Any Help would be greatly appreciated guys

MH3 [tri] info

Username: x1
    HR: 48

2. Zarcon

Former Staff Zarcon .:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.

Canada
  3. Carnivean

Member Carnivean STARMAN

United Kingdom
    Skill wise, look here. You need to get +X amount stated there to activate the skill.
    For example to activate attack up small using the basic attack jewel you'd need to have at least 10 slots to get the +10 skill points required.

Advanced quest wise its simply luck, it might show up it might not.

4. Jiggah

Member Jiggah GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    The [Advanced] quests are random, as are a number of other quests. You just have to do other quests until they pop up.

How did you get to HR48 without knowing how to activate skills? Anyway, the minimum amount of points need to activate a skill is +10, some are +15. Each equipment will give you points toward the activation. Equipment in a set are better at activating skills since the entire set is geared toward specific skill sets. However, it's possible to mix and match if you know what you're doing. For example, a basic "sleep bombing" set would be Bnahabra+ set with Uragaan Helm/Vambraces with some decorations, you can get stats atk up + bombardier.

5. boondoklife

Member boondoklife GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I got to 33 before I even got into looking at the decorations and activating skills. I just took what the armor gave me. [​IMG]

6. hybrid -x1
    OP

Member hybrid -x1 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    thank you guys for the helpful advice. and yeah I didn't use any damn skills up until NOW and im at HR52 NOW if i knew how to use decorations it would of made things SOOOOOO much easier for me. i went through hell with just the skills the armors gave me T_______T

I LOVE CAPTURE GURU!!! AND THE MAP JEWEL!!!!!!!!

7. D3M0N23

Newcomer D3M0N23 Member

Netherlands
    decorations can be equipped in empty decoration slots that armors have, and then you have talismans that you can equip like a armor piece next to you're normal armor