Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Look at the recent posts on there. Work's recent, and progress is continually made.
And you make me facepalm. That link doesn't DEFINE vaporware, it just lists projects that are considered vaporware.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
twiztidsinz said:
Skyline969 said:
h8isgr8 said:
I think this "MENUdo" is vaporware.

The author has been working on it for going on 2 years now and there hasn't been any news since he released the demo a year and a half ago.
You, sir, are an idiot.
Hi! Apparently you don't know what vaporware is...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_vaporware

Just because you have a site, doesn't mean it's not vaporware.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Phantom_(game_system)

All you are doing is trying to get a reaction from people. If you don't think this is something for you, or think its vaporware, then stay away from all things menudo, including this thread. I'm tired of assholes like you saying its fake, or useless, or its vaporware, etc. There is already a tester base, and its on its way to being released very soon, so sit back and wait, or get out and shut up about it.

Also, theres already a thread about this. can this be closed please?

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Skyline969 said:
Look at the recent posts on there. Work's recent, and progress is continually made.
And you make me facepalm. That link doesn't DEFINE vaporware, it just lists projects that are considered vaporware.Sorry... apprently clicking a linked word is too much for you.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaporware

QUOTE(dudeonline @ Jan 8 2010, 07:40 PM) All you are doing is trying to get a reaction from people. If you don't think this is something for you, or think its vaporware, then stay away from all things menudo, including this thread. I'm tired of assholes like you saying its fake, or useless, or its vaporware, etc. There is already a tester base, and its on its way to being released very soon, so sit back and wait, or get out and shut up about it.

I'm not trying to get a rise out of anyone...
I'm just sick of the whole MENUdo project and it's posturing.
Most the people gush over how good it is have no clue about it... while those who do toss out blanket statements like "It's got these features that are so awesome but I can't talk about them"

If I recall correctly, there have been two or three threads that were closed because there is NOTHING on the project, just posts from soulanger like"workin on MENUdo!" "OMG it's kewl!!!" "Another feature added, BUT I'M NOT TELLIN ANYONE ABOUT IT!!!!!"
I think there were even promises of video, that never happened.

MelodieOctavia

Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
twiztidsinz said:
Skyline969 said:
And you make me facepalm. That link doesn't DEFINE vaporware, it just lists projects that are considered vaporware.Sorry... apprently clicking a linked word is too much for you.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaporware

QUOTE(dudeonline @ Jan 8 2010, 07:40 PM) All you are doing is trying to get a reaction from people. If you don't think this is something for you, or think its vaporware, then stay away from all things menudo, including this thread. I'm tired of assholes like you saying its fake, or useless, or its vaporware, etc. There is already a tester base, and its on its way to being released very soon, so sit back and wait, or get out and shut up about it.

I'm not trying to get a rise out of anyone...
I'm just sick of the whole MENUdo project and it's posturing.
Most the people gush over how good it is have no clue about it... while those who do toss out blanket statements like "It's got these features that are so awesome but I can't talk about them"

If I recall correctly, there have been two or three threads that were closed because there is NOTHING on the project, just posts from soulanger like"workin on MENUdo!" "OMG it's kewl!!!" "Another feature added, BUT I'M NOT TELLIN ANYONE ABOUT IT!!!!!"
I think there were even promises of video, that never happened.

sick of it or not, you can take it or leave it. Like it or fuck off. no one is posturing, there is little said for a reason.

like i said, if you dont agree with the project then kick rocks.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dudeonline said:
no one is posturingThe whole project is posturing, and it seems everyone who defends it LOVES posturing.

Posturing, as it relates to the current use of the word:
#13 "to act in an affected or artificial manner, as to create a certain impression."

dudeonline said:
It will be done when it's done. believe me, it WILL be worth it.Posturing.
Skyline969 said:
Coming from a tester, it'll be worth it. Trust me.More posturing.
QUOTE(dudeonline @ Jan 7 2010, 05:42 PM) I have not tried it myself, but from what I have heard from the feature list, straight from soulanger himself, it will blow any and all firmwares out of the water. And that is as much as I can say at this point.
Still posturing.
QUOTE(Skyline969 @ Jan 8 2010, 01:03 PM)
A LOT more than music, videos, images, and homebrew. The wifi capabilities are mindblowing, but I'm not sure if I can say what it offers yet.
And yet more posturing.

And this is just a single 1 1/2 page topic.

MelodieOctavia

Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
twiztidsinz said:
#13 "to act in an affected or artificial manner, as to create a certain impression."

You are assuming that these are artificial comments. Lacking that your point is moot. Fuck you, and fuck off.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
And also, this is actually IN DEVELOPMENT, it's not stopped. It's trolls and flamers like you who cause topics like the ones before to get locked. Even if someone announces some real features, nobody can read them because of the trolls and flamers going "PICS OR IT NEVER HAPPENED", "FAAAAAAAKE", and "YOUR FUCKING STUPID FUCK MENUDO FUCK YOU". Like dudeonline said, love it or shove it, but either way, kindly shut the fuck up and fuck right off.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dudeonline said:
twiztidsinz said:

You are assuming that these are artificial comments. Lacking that your point is moot. Fuck you, and fuck off.
When reading a definition, you have to take the WHOLE thing. You can't just pick and choose words.
Your comments make an artificial impression because there is NOTHING to back it up.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
when menudo is released,those people who said it was fake/didn't believe it will suck it in badly
smileipb2.png

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
lolzed said:
when menudo is released,those people who said it was fake/didn't believe it will suck it in badly
smileipb2.png
I believe it's fake because it's stated that it can't load commercial roms, yet in peoples' sigs it shows they loaded commercial roms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5