Gaming Mega Evolution in Sun/Moon?

Pokem

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it gone? I saw a picture on the Pokemon website that shows you receiving a Mega Stone. but I didn't get one at all during my adventure.

Falo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Mega-Stones are post-game only, you can buy them with BP in the Battle-Tree.
Also you need the mega-ring flag set to use them (cheating the item is not enough),
i guess you get this flag for beating Battle-Tree, but i'm not sure, didn't do this yet.

Reactions: Pokem

Pokem

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mega-Stones are post-game only, you can buy them with BP in the Battle-Tree.
Also you need the mega-ring flag set to use them (cheating the item is not enough),
i guess you get this flag for beating Battle-Tree, but i'm not sure, didn't do this yet.
ohhhhh, okay, thanks.

musashi076

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You need to go on the entrance path of Poni Canyon ( the one with the blocked veteran trainer towards the jungle). Dexio and Sina will battle you again. (only Dexio), he has mega alakazam. After beating him, you'll get the key stone and Alakazite (you'll never get any mega accessories anymore because of Z ring)

Pokem

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to go on the entrance path of Poni Canyon ( the one with the blocked veteran trainer towards the jungle). Dexio and Sina will battle you again. (only Dexio), he has mega alakazam. After beating him, you'll get the key stone and Alakazite (you'll never get any mega accessories anymore because of Z ring)

so you can trigger mega evolution as long as you have the mega stone for the Pokemon? you no longer need a mega ring?

musashi076

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
you still need the Key Stone on your Key Items slot.
"A stone filled with an unexplained power. It makes Pokemon that battle with a Mega Stone Mega Evolve" Thats what it says on the description on the game.

Last edited by musashi076,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: