Homebrew RELEASE Max Payne Mobile port/loader

fgsfds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
What kind of update would you want? It does actually work on FW12+, at least on my end, so that's not a problem.
As for other games, there aren't many that I'm interested in and most of the ones I am interested in don't have aarch64 libraries.

bruteX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ok, it doesnt work for me. I will do a clean Install again and report back:

Can confirm its working great! Had to wait in black Screen. First loading Takes a Bit of time.

Last edited by bruteX,

nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
I hate to ask for them, I know it is illegal and all, but for the love of all that's holy I just download bad apk files or find dead links. Could somebody send me the right files? From your paid and normally downloaded apk, of course. So I can just order the folders, run and play.

I had encounter a couple thar run well but are in another language and it is been a long voyage looking for a working one.

greenchili

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this work for 17.0.0? The first time I ran it said it couldn't find files. So I FTP'ed everything over. But now it just says "The software closed because and error occurred.". Could it be something else like files not in the right folder?

Nevermind.. got it working but I have a black screen now and I can here music as well as sounds when I move the joystick around. :|

Last edited by greenchili,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill