Victorzer

OP
Trophies
Website
linuxmint.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, i was wondering if it is possible to Mask Disc Channel to run installed USB/SD games. For example, i have Mario Kart Wii on my usb, and then i could make Disc Channel looks like Mario Kart Wii disc is inserted, then it would forward to the usb loader and load the game.

Last edited by Victorzer,

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Eh, how would it tell between the many games you can have on the hard drive?

But with Priiloader patches you can move it to the last page, and you can create forwarders for the usb loader with each game's banner that will autostart the game you want!

Reactions: Victorzer

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello, i was wondering if it is possible to Mask Disc Channel to run installed USB/SD games. For example, i have Mario Kart Wii on my usb, and then i could make Disc Channel looks like Mario Kart Wii disc is inserted, then it would forward to the usb loader and load the game.
Sort of. You can do this with a neek emuNAND, by mounting games from the OSD, and they will be launchable from the Disc Channel like a regular game. It's not exactly what you want (it doesn't involve a regular USB loader in any way, it just uses neek's built in disc drive emulation) but it's close.
The neek OSD is rather ugly (though functional), a proper USB loader is much nicer to use, and there is no good reason to use it over a USB loader. But if you're curious and want to try it out, go ahead.

Victorzer

OP
Trophies
Website
linuxmint.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Sort of. You can do this with a neek emuNAND, by mounting games from the OSD, and they will be launchable from the Disc Channel like a regular game. It's not exactly what you want (it doesn't involve a regular USB loader in any way, it just uses neek's built in disc drive emulation) but it's close.
The neek OSD is rather ugly (though functional), a proper USB loader is much nicer to use, and there is no good reason to use it over a USB loader. But if you're curious and want to try it out, go ahead.
Of course, i will try it out. Thanks!

remlei

Trophies
XP
Country
neek2o can do this, but beware that most of the modded games may not work in neek2o, it will just display a black screen with error screen and probably you will have to delete your neek2o config to escape that error since it will softlock the emunand if you mounted a modded game.

Victorzer

OP
Trophies
Website
linuxmint.com
XP
Country
Brazil
A WODE can do this.
I want to do this on softmodded Wii :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

neek2o can do this, but beware that most of the modded games may not work in neek2o, it will just display a black screen with error screen and probably you will have to delete your neek2o config to escape that error since it will softlock the emunand if you mounted a modded game.
Yep, i just want to play unmodded games.

John_Ice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I alredy use one like this, it's called Loadstructor or something, actually i want the game to appear on the Disc Channel, not install it like a wad. Thanks for the reply!

Loadstrusctor is outdated, use WiiGSC like Scarlet told you.

It you want the game appear on the wii menu, use WiiGSC, that's it. It's the only way, not difficult and the wad is very little, just use WiiGSC and choose the USB Loader GX forwarder in the program.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over