Hacking Mario Theme V1

jebscc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mario theme V1 can be downloaded at http://jebsoftware.110mb.com/ .
This theme was designed by jebscc and cursors from softmii.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New 03-06-2009
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming Soon Mario Theme V1.1

Release Date

April 1, 2009

(Date had to be change due to an agreement with Skarface on softmii)

What’s New in V1.1 so far:

* System Settings icon in the far left bottom corner has be changed to a Mario Star
* Message Board icon in the far right bottom corner has been changed to Koopa with a letter in his hand.
* Some Changes in the Settings Menu
* Some Changes in the Disc Channel
* Different Cursors for each player (Mario P1, Luigi P2, Peach P3, Bowser P4)

* Setup Menu has be changed to Mario theme with current build version shown in title.
* Clock Color has been changed
* Background Top Menu color changed
* Setup Menu Changed. (Removed Wii System Update Button)
* Date Color has been changed.
* Page 4 added to settings menu with Credits

Changes to come

* Change the looks of Disc Channel, Message Board, and Settings.
* Pal Version

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
good work buddy
wink.gif

Jizmo09

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That Disc Icon is gorgeous. I think I'll rip it when you release and inject it into my personal theme. Won't put it into the softmii themes though unless you request it. Good work and keep it up.

jebscc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to change the background of the top portion from white, or black depends on the theme you have. I was able to change from that color to my custom color. For more details goto http://jebsoftware.110mb.com/.

As of today I can't tell anyone how I did it. This was an agreement with Skarface on softmii and there contest rules. I am going to apply to their rules and can not tell anyone how I did this. Not until April 1st.

Keep an eye on my website for updated info on my Mario project.

jebscc

gadgeteduk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ahhhh everyone is getting in on the theme comp on softmii ive been making my theme for a couple of days now and getting a little stuck on the wii settings button keep getting skewwy icons i need someone who can point me in the right directioon who dont care about the comp

Jizmo09

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We don't have any problem with you guys telling each other how to do buttons and stuff. That's no problem at all. It's just we can't personally tell people how to do things which give them an advantage over other people because they got information from us that others were not privy to. By all mean post how to make nice buttons if you'd like to. This weekend we'll put together a full working toolset with the correct versions of the utilites for best editing results. I know a lot of people are still trying to use u8packer to do their packing, which is bad because it causes a lot of corruption. U8tool is the way to go for packing the .app files. And the .ash also.

gadgeteduk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thats fine you dont tell people how to do buttons we will have to wait till the comps over and then hope for nice tuts on specific parts of the menu i tried for a couple of hours yesterday to skin the button but get distorted images, dont know why ,ive just got myself a copy of cs3 and hopefully that might help was using paintshop.all i really need to now is which files are the bottom left menu button as there seem to be four of the size 80x80 ,im remaking your black theme but dont want the buttons just a hand drawn spanner and envelope with black background .ill carry on reading threads about diy csm im sure ill get it soon

sorry to hijack your thread
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1