Gaming mario party 8 or 9 ?

geometriya

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
me and my friends are really enjoying the wii party u on 4players.so i saw bunch of the reviews
for mario party 8 (most people hate it) and for mario party 9 (wich some people like it ,but some not
because of the car thing ,but most people like it more than mario party 8 ).now i find it more interesting
when the game is more comepetitive ,when you play for yourself like on mario party 1-8.still which one would you recommend me ? tnx

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
me and my friends are really enjoying the wii party u on 4players.so i saw bunch of the reviews
for mario party 8 (most people hate it) and for mario party 9 (wich some people like it ,but some not
because of the car thing ,but most people like it more than mario party 8 ).now i find it more interesting
when the game is more comepetitive ,when you play for yourself like on mario party 1-8.still which one would you recommend me ? tnx

9 was better in the mini games but 8 had better boards.
Personall Id get party 1 or 2 on vc but that's just me

Reactions: geometriya

geometriya

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
9 was better in the mini games but 8 had better boards.
Personall Id get party 1 or 2 on vc but that's just me
i wanted to buy mario party 2 from eshop but the problem is that my country isnt supporting it.i mean i dont know if i can still buy it with my visa card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk