Main Gamecube Path Problem

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Piccolo16, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Piccolo16
    OP

Piccolo16 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 6, 2013
    United States
    Hello. I've been running my Wii with USB Loader GX (rev. 1209) on ios 249 (Rev 20). I have two partitions on my HDD, the first being FAT32, the second being dedicated for Wii games. My Wii games will copy and run perfectly fine. Gamecube, not the case.

I have DIOS MIOS 2.6.1 installed. USB Loader will copy my disc Gamecube games to "hdd/Games" which is my Main Gamecube Path set in the settings on USB Loader GX. The games will appear on my loader screen the same as my Wii games, but when I attempt to run them, it comes up with the error telling me to set my main gamecube game path for DIOS MIOS to run. I can't quite figure out why I'm having this issue.

I don't think it matters, but it is listed as "USB2/Games"

Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. Piccolo16
    OP

Piccolo16 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 6, 2013
    United States
    Okay, so I figured out my issue. My FAT32 drive wasn't the first partition on the drive. I formatted it, and got everything loaded up again, and it's causing a new problem. Whichever game I attempt to load is merely bringing up the game that is in the disc drive. I backed up Metroid Prime, for example. Then, I put in Harvest Moon, and attempt to boot up Metroid Prime from USB Loader, and it just loads up Harvest Moon. All other stats from the first post are the same, except instead of "USB2/Games" the boot is from "USB1/Games".

Tried running R1217 instead. Same problem still. Just boots from Disc.