MAC HELP PLEEAASSEEE!!

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by aronatvw, Nov 30, 2008.

Nov 30, 2008

MAC HELP PLEEAASSEEE!! by aronatvw at 8:24 PM (652 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. aronatvw
    OP

Newcomer aronatvw Newbie

United States
    I am using a mac. I have tried burning 3 backup's on the mac. I have the beta back up loader, I installed rev 6 the first time on 249, then I tried the read retry ios, then I tried rev 7 249 with back up loader .3 gamma, everything I have tried has the same results, the error disc message, and my t.v. flickers like crazy. I downloaded these iso's, and used wii junkie for the region and firmware. I burnt the first two games at 4x and the third at 2x, I don't know if these games are all ready patched and ready to go or not. Am I missing a step when I burn the games, or should I uninstall the shit on my wii and re-install a specific setup, any wisdom would be extremely appreciated!!!!

2. perpetualskeptic

Newcomer perpetualskeptic Advanced Member

United States
    What program are you using to burn? I always use Disk Utility, and they work fine. =)

3. Sstew

Member Sstew GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.

United States
    Try to download using the program "Burn" google it.

Havent ruined a single DVD yet out of hmm 14 also burn at 4x-8x speed. if that doesnt work, try a different ISO maybe bad burns?

Lastly re-install the Gamma loader with the cIOS's maybe that would fix it.

Dont use regionfree or anything because the gamma loader allows you to force regions.

4. aronatvw
    OP

Newcomer aronatvw Newbie

United States
    Thanks for the suggestions guys, I'm going to try that burn program with monopoly. by the way I've been using liquid cd, I've burned like 4 dvd's at 4x one at 2x. Every-time I get the disc error, recently I tried the restart with boot hooks, going through the disc channel I became really excited when the game preview came up, but was severely let down when I pressed start and error #001 came up! >:-0