M3i zero gm5646

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by biscuitos31, Mar 1, 2013.

1. biscuitos31
    OP

biscuitos31 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 1, 2013
    France
    Hi

Edit: damn, I submited the "new subject" form by mistake. So here is my problem :
    I have a 3DS and I recently bought a m3i zero gmp something because a friend of mine recommended it to me. But I'm having a really hard time to make it work. I was angry for a start to find out that I needed another DS to update the damn thing. So a friend lended (?) one to me. It's one of the really big ones, the very 1st ones. So I put the f_core v4.2.0, system and M3Gupdater on my micro sd card then plug the m3i thingie into my computer to update the thingie until the red light stop flashing. Then I put it in the big DS but when I power it on, I just have a black screen.

I tried to put it in my 3DS just to see if the cartridge was the problem but I get a rafa nadal icon so I guess it's recognized somehow even if the version is not good for my 4.5.0 3DS. So I just don't know what to do now, do I need a special DS to update the damn thing?

Sorry for my bad english, I hope my explanations are understandable, I'm kind of pissed right now and I wish I had found this forum sooner so I would have buy another linker.

Thanks !

Edit2: nvm got it to work on the big DS with an old f_core

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice