XP
Country
United States
M3 Wii

------------------------------------

Full Resolution Screenshot:

- Default (JPG)

------------------------------------

M3 Wii is made in honor of Nintendo's new Wii game console. The interface is a nearly identical, sized-down replication of the Wii's actual graphical user interface. I figured that people would like their DS and Wii to have matching interfaces, so I created this. As usual, questions and comments are highly welcomed. Enjoy M3 Wii.

GCTonyHawk7

GCTonyHawk7

OP
Trophies
Website
www.revo-europe.com
XP
Country
United States
i lve all your skins, but i dont like the fonts

Thanks. Unfortionatly, you can not change the font of the M3 skins. If you could, I would make it better.
wink2.gif

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
love every bit of it
smile.gif
one of your greatest works mate
biggrin.gif
(well are your works are great anyway)

Thanks for making such great skins to make ours M3 more beautiful everyday

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Think you'll get to making skins for M3 DS, oh god of skinning?
smile.gif
Anyways, thanks for the new skin, I'm using it now.

GCTonyHawk7

OP
Trophies
Website
www.revo-europe.com
XP
Country
United States
Think you'll get to making skins for M3 DS, oh god of skinning?
smile.gif
Anyways, thanks for the new skin, I'm using it now.

What do you mean, this is for the M3 DS.

I think he meant the m3 "simply" flash card. which is the nds slot-1 cards and not the gba cartridge

Ahhh. I am actually getting one from the M3 Team early, so I will see if the skinning features are any different. If they are, you can be assured I'll support it.
happy.gif

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
GCTonyHawk7 I am a big fan of yours and it's totally cool that you come over here to post every once in a while !
This is my favorite forum, and the place that I happen to visit more often.
On the M3 Adapter forum I never managed to register, even though I tried at least 2 or 3 times and I never had the chance to say THANK YOU !
Boy I'm glad to see you here, and if you keep on posting here I am sure I will never miss a new skin again
smile.gif
!
Ohhh did I mention.......THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT WORK, you are an artist !

GCTonyHawk7

OP
Trophies
Website
www.revo-europe.com
XP
Country
United States
GCTonyHawk7 I am a big fan of yours and it's totally cool that you come over here to post every once in a while !
This is my favorite forum, and the place that I happen to visit more often.
On the M3 Adapter forum I never managed to register, even though I tried at least 2 or 3 times and I never had the chance to say THANK YOU !
Boy I'm glad to see you here, and if you keep on posting here I am sure I will never miss a new skin again
smile.gif
!
Ohhh did I mention.......THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT WORK, you are an artist !

Wow. Thanks. I'll be sure to post all my skins here from now on.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
    TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands: I appreciate the insight!