Hacking M3 or Edge?

SNESGamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry if this has been made before, but I was wondering which card is better, M3 or edge? Thanks!

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Sorry, but post in this thread: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=70252
It's a thread designated for flashcart suggestions!

Also, I searched and it took me few seconds to find this thread too: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=94838

Thread reopened, because OP contacted me, and he would really like to hear current opinions on the EDGE and M3 Real..

In my opinion, M3 Real is better because it has the most beautiful GUI currently made for flashcarts, especially if you used multimedia with your NDS, as it has integrated DPG player, MP3 player, text reader and picture viewer..
If you buy Perfect Pack, you'll get the GBA expansion slot2, and you get the most powerful solution for GBA games (with GBA RTS and Cheats for GBA)..
On the other side, if you don't use multimedia with your NDS, and you don't care for GBA games or graphic interface, EDGE is a great cart too, simple GUI but very nice and responsive..
Both carts have great game compatibility, and shouldn't cause you any problems with that!

Ballistic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The EDGE is basically a cart one would recommend for someone new to the flashcart scene. It's simplistic, easy-to-use, and does what a flashcart was primarily made to do. This might seem like an advantage to some and others not so much. Personally, if I was to pick one for the long one, M3 Real (Perfect bundle) takes the cake no doubt.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte