impy101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello,

I finally managed to get Luma3DS on my O3DS and I even got Pokemon Moon to work. Is it possible to get cheats working (pref. 2x exp multiplier) or will I have to start all over again?

impy101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Damn. Its weird since I've seen several posts about people having NTR Cfg on their O3DS with a working menu or something.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn. Its weird since I've seen several posts about people having NTR Cfg on their O3DS with a working menu or something.
NTR CFW won't work on games that use extended memory, such as Sun/Moon, or Smash 4. It works on other games on an Old 3DS though. There's nothing anybody, except for the creator of NTR CFW, can do. However, the creator deleted the source code for NTR CFW and abandoned it.

impy101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Damn. I'll just have to wait then I guess.. I already read that people are working on a save game modifier and such so hopefully something will pop up during the next few days.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn. I'll just have to wait then I guess.. I already read that people are working on a save game modifier and such so hopefully something will pop up during the next few days.
Pkhex has been updated to work with Sun and Moon. All you need to do is download that and have access to a save manager to export and import your save file, such as JKSM.

impy101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
That's awesome. I'll just have to find the latest Pkhex and off we go! :D

As long as there are e-pirates a way will always be found.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la