VashTS

Beat it, son
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone.

I haven't played my 3ds systems in quite a while but they all needed system updates. I grabbed the 9.1.7 luma, copied the boot.firm to all SD Cards but then i realized i was still booting 7.1 luma. I had installed 7.1 to NAND quite a while ago as a safety mechanism in case the SD card failed for whatever reason. I've been out of the loop for 3ds stuff for a while now.

so i copied over 9.1.7 boot.firm, using GodMode9 from Luma Chainloading. now the 3ds flashes a blue light and won't turn on. worst of all the cart slot is kinda busted on this one.

I do have an acekard that is flashed with NTRBoot and i can test this on multiple system to be sure it works.

Any thoughts why I have this boot failure and why luma isn't working as intended?

SOLVED - managed to get into Safeboot9strapinstaller and all is working now. i had to jam a small flathead along with the NTRboot cart in the slot to get it to stay, spring was broken. still not sure why Luma doesn't boot from NAND. is that feature removed?

2nd solved - boots from NAND just fine WTF lol

Last edited by VashTS,
Reactions: MUDD_BR

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o