Homebrew Luma updater Failed to obtain required data

discodance77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi so I’m getting an error upon starting Luma Updater and it’s unique to all the other threads I’ve looked at so I’m posting my problem here, hopefully someone can help

So I’m running boot9strap and the luma version running is 9.0-2a840f2
The “loading luma3ds updater” progress bar goes just over halfway and says “fetching latest release data...”. On the bottom screen it says:
“could not get status code
Ret code: -660561860
FATAL ERROR
failed to obtain required data.”

Most mucking around I’ve after (successfully, without problem at the time) changing to bootstrap was trying to get some gba.sav files from my computer to 3ds (unsuccessfully). Other than that I’m 99% sure I did not touch any important files, so I’m left wondering how to fix my problem. Any help?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi so I’m getting an error upon starting Luma Updater and it’s unique to all the other threads I’ve looked at so I’m posting my problem here, hopefully someone can help

So I’m running boot9strap and the luma version running is 9.0-2a840f2
The “loading luma3ds updater” progress bar goes just over halfway and says “fetching latest release data...”. On the bottom screen it says:
“could not get status code
Ret code: -660561860
FATAL ERROR
failed to obtain required data.”

Most mucking around I’ve after (successfully, without problem at the time) changing to bootstrap was trying to get some gba.sav files from my computer to 3ds (unsuccessfully). Other than that I’m 99% sure I did not touch any important files, so I’m left wondering how to fix my problem. Any help?
It sounds like more others where the updater broke due to a update done to github. View https://gbatemp.net/threads/luma-3ds-wont-update-broken-updater.500120/ for the newest luma updater and use that.

Reactions: Woxinum

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah we have well established 401ks health insurance and paid daily