Hacking Luma Gamepatching doesn't work anymore on 11.0?

Zerotheleader

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi. As you can read from the question, I have the problem that for some reason the game patching on Luma 11.0 no longer works.
After a few attempts, I have come to the state of affairs that it must be Luma because the games run and start without the game patching.
However, as soon as I enable it and start the game (Pokémon Ultra Sun) I get an Arm11 error. I'm going completely crazy there. Does anyone have any idea what this could be?

Ondrashek06

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Hi. As you can read from the question, I have the problem that for some reason the game patching on Luma 11.0 no longer works.
After a few attempts, I have come to the state of affairs that it must be Luma because the games run and start without the game patching.
However, as soon as I enable it and start the game (Pokémon Ultra Sun) I get an Arm11 error. I'm going completely crazy there. Does anyone have any idea what this could be?
If it was intentionally removed by the Luma3DS devs, they would just remove the option to enable game patching instead of making it throw an ARM11 error. Weird, but I think it's not the Luma devs' fault.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you using mod/patch files for USUM?
Or just trying to play the vanilla game?
Make sure you have the latest game update installed (for your region, or the game's), and you should have the mod/patch files inside sd:/luma/titles, if that's what you're after..

Reactions: impeeza

Zerotheleader

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Are you using mod/patch files for USUM?
Or just trying to play the vanilla game?
Make sure you have the latest game update installed (for your region, or the game's), and you should have the mod/patch files inside sd:/luma/titles, if that's what you're after..
Thats Patch files and the latetes update is installed

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats Patch files and the latetes update is installed
You say you have the patch files in place and the latest game update installed?
I'd re-check just in case.
Was the vanilla game working before or not, with the game update? If not, it might be the cause, and i'd suggest deleting it and downloading it again.
Also, make sure it's for the same region as the game, check the title id in fbi..

ShadowFangz1k

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you found a way to patch it? I'm currently trying to patch my Ultra Moon copy and Luma is not patching my files. I also have Luma 11.0.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro