Gaming LoZ: PH Corrupted?

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just booting up a save in my LoZ: PH game, where I was on my boat right off of Canon Island or whatever it's called. I set my route, and started moving. I noticed that I couldn't change my camera, so I assumed that it was a problem with my touch screen. I calibrated my screen, and tested my screen out in a few games. It worked fine. I went back to LoZ and had the same problem. I docked on an island, and noticed that everything was a diagonal view. For example, if I moved straight up, it said that I was moving right on my map. I clicked the left button on my D-Pad and the view went back to normal, which was un-expected. I then went to save, thinking that I fixed the problem, but then my screen went black and the music started to loop. I tried this several times, and got the same result.

I really don't want to start over, since I played for like 5 hours straight today so is this a common problem with a fix, or do I have a bad rom or what?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Dwight.

DSftw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe you could download a different or new Zelda PH in to your DS. Just rename the sav file to the same name as the DS one.

unz

Chaotic Neutral
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The only bug I've encountered in LoZ PH, was while my ship approached DeeEss island for the first time.

The game recognised the island, went into the 'telescope view', and told me the island had been added to the map. Then the game just stayed in telescope view, instead of returning control to me. Music kept playing normally. Reset the DS - loaded the last save point and it's been fine ever since.

That bug occurred while I was playing with the actual retail game cart in my DS. I dumped the ROM from the cart about a month later, and it has run flawlessly on my flash card ever since.

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, well I restarted my DS once more to try it again and it went back to normal. But 2/3 times I boot it up, the same thing happens.

Ugh I just want to beat this game and get it over with.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: