Hacking Lost my DSTT

abrack08

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I've had a DSTT for a while now, but today I lost it. My girlfriend has one as well, and I suppose we could share it, but I think I'd rather just buy a new one. What is the very best flashcard out right now (don't have a DSi, just a DSphat)?

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
abrack08 said:
Will the Acekard2i work even though I don't have a DSi?
It certainly will. I have one even though I only have a DSLite. And it's always nice to be 'future-proof' if you were ever to upgrade to the DSi.

abrack08

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And I just saw the "Post your questions about which flashcart to buy, along with your criterion" topic, if I had seen that first I wouldn't have made this topic... sorry guys!

Price doesn't really matter, I just want something with good support that will be able to play pretty much every game. Don't care about homebrew or music or anything like that. Seems like every new game that came out I couldn't play on my DSTT, or I had to do something complicated and annoying.

EDIT: And thanks for the quick replies guys, I'm sure you get lots of annoying topics like this

EDIT2: How is the CycloDS better than AK2i? Like I said before, price isn't that important but what does it do better? Is it actually worth $20 more dollars?

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Before anyone answers that, edit your post with your list of "essential" flashcart features/functions from highest to lowest priority.
For eg. rom compatability, no patching, firmware support, RTC, RTS, etc etc etc - you might be surprised to read what AK2i running AKAIO can actually do. Of course you can easily gleam all of this info yourself from within GBAtemp flashcart review section via homepage, or within the 2 carts individual sub-sections here.

The_Hulkster

Trophies
XP
Country
Don't mean to hijack this thread but I've been thinking of upgrading from my supercard SD to a newer flashcard.

Don't want to spend too much on it but would like the best compatibility without too much tampering with the games. Figured Acekard 2i would be a good idea but there's so many to choose from...
I would like to play some snes and nes too...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay