Lost Animal Crossing

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by colheath, Oct 31, 2016.

1. colheath
    OP

colheath Member

Newcomer
    Jan 18, 2007
    Hi, some time ago I put rx-tools onto my daughters 3ds (ver 7.2.0-17E). She's now found that Animal Crossing, which was preloaded when the 3ds was purchase, is now missing. Is there a simple way to get this back again? I think it can be retrieved from the store but will require an update so I'm not sure if this is the right way to go or not?

Any suggestions gratefully received..

2. proflayton123

proflayton123 悲しみ

Jan 11, 2016
    Japan
    日本
    What is the current version of it? - you should follow the guide in my sig to get it up and running on new and updated things.. - rxTools is ded.

3. el_gonz87

el_gonz87 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 24, 2016
    United States
    If you want to keep setup, you could use this to get on eshop and re-dowload it: https://gbatemp.net/threads/httpwn-bypass-system-update-blocks.420041/

4. colheath
    OP

colheath Member

Newcomer
    Jan 18, 2007
    Hi it's still on the same version, yes I'm currently reading through that guide.

5. proflayton123

proflayton123 悲しみ

Jan 11, 2016
    Japan
    日本
    It is very, very simple compared to how it used to be, follow each step by step and you should work out just fine. Any questions feel free to ask either here or PM me :) Its the most updated thing you'll have for your 3ds, you'll be able to go into the eShop and re-download it alongside doing everything on a normal console with ofc the benefits c:

colheath likes this.
  6. colheath
    OP

colheath Member

Newcomer
    Jan 18, 2007
    Perfect. I'll give it a go now :) Thanks!

7. proflayton123

proflayton123 悲しみ

Jan 11, 2016
    Japan
    日本
    No problem, any errors or anything give me a shout, you'll be very pleased at the end of the guide and what you can do once finishing it

8. colheath
    OP

colheath Member

Newcomer
    Jan 18, 2007
    Brilliant, Animal Crossing downloading from the store and happy daughter, thanks again