ROM Hack Lost all reactions in ACNH... Help...?

suki999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to post before but I don't think it went through. I don't see it...

I'm having a problem with reactions. I unlocked them in game. Then used NHSE to give all reactions, except it didn't happen. Now the R button doesn't work at all. No reactions and the villagers aren't giving me any reactions either.

I saw someone posted code to possibly solve but where would I put this code? Do I need a certain program for it? Or can I somehow reverse the reactions thing without having to go to the first back up?

I could really use some help. Thank you!!

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I tried to post before but I don't think it went through. I don't see it...

I'm having a problem with reactions. I unlocked them in game. Then used NHSE to give all reactions, except it didn't happen. Now the R button doesn't work at all. No reactions and the villagers aren't giving me any reactions either.

I saw someone posted code to possibly solve but where would I put this code? Do I need a certain program for it? Or can I somehow reverse the reactions thing without having to go to the first back up?

I could really use some help. Thank you!!
You could go to nhse and lock again all reactions, to unlock them, probably you made it look like you havent unlocked 1 on flags, thats why R doesnt work (it thinks you havent unlocked them)

suki999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could go to nhse and lock again all reactions, to unlock them, probably you made it look like you havent unlocked 1 on flags, thats why R doesnt work (it thinks you havent unlocked them)

Thank you. How do I lock them in nhse? (sorry)

suki999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FIXED! I went to edit flags and set enable reactions to 1, then the R button worked but it had no reactions. They were all there, though :shy: I just had to register them onto the reaction wheel...

And yes, the edit reaction. When I did that it gave me all of the reactions :D

Thank you!!!

Reactions: SavageThieves

SavageThieves

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FIXED! I went to edit flags and set enable reactions to 1, then the R button worked but it had no reactions. They were all there, though :shy: I just had to register them onto the reaction wheel...

And yes, the edit reaction. When I did that it gave me all of the reactions :D

Thank you!!!
Can you help me out with mines? I cant seem the fine the enable reaction flag.. ive looked over it 4 times now and cant seem to find it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: At least maybe give context, the conversations going quicker.