Gaming [Loose source] Sonic Generations coming to the 3DS?

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2010
Messages
2,797
Trophies
0
Age
27
Location
Montevideo
XP
228
Country
Uruguay
According to a gamestop release date list, the upcoming PS3/XB360 is coming to the 3DS some time this year.

14d3qpz.png




You can squeal at will but let me remind you, it's GameStop.


From GoNintendo.



And yes, by loose source I mean GameStop.
 

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
3,930
Trophies
1
Age
34
Location
Coventry, UK
XP
2,120
Country
Also interested in the supposed release dates of StarFox, Time Crisis (when did this show up?), and Resident Evil. But then as you said, it's GameStop. Firstly it has no bearing on the UK release dates as the company doesn't exist here, and even if it did, GameStop is legendary for failing with release dates, right?
 

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2010
Messages
2,797
Trophies
0
Age
27
Location
Montevideo
XP
228
Country
Uruguay
Blaze163 said:
Also interested in the supposed release dates of StarFox, Time Crisis (when did this show up?), and Resident Evil. But then as you said, it's GameStop. Firstly it has no bearing on the UK release dates as the company doesn't exist here, and even if it did, GameStop is legendary for failing with release dates, right?
More like legendary for failing at everything, but yes.

QUOTE(syko5150 @ May 8 2011, 12:16 AM) lol wtf? balloon pop 2 $44.99? haha that game isn't even worth $20

When they don't have a specific number, they just pin one on the product as a place holder. It says it'll cost 45 bucks because that's as high as it can get. That's also why the supposed Sonic Generations game is set to be released at december 31st.
 

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2009
Messages
3,091
Trophies
0
Age
35
Location
California
Website
Visit site
XP
183
Country
United States
Ikki said:
Blaze163 said:
Also interested in the supposed release dates of StarFox, Time Crisis (when did this show up?), and Resident Evil. But then as you said, it's GameStop. Firstly it has no bearing on the UK release dates as the company doesn't exist here, and even if it did, GameStop is legendary for failing with release dates, right?
More like legendary for failing at everything, but yes.

QUOTE(syko5150 @ May 8 2011, 12:16 AM) lol wtf? balloon pop 2 $44.99? haha that game isn't even worth $20

When they don't have a specific number, they just pin one on the product as a place holder. It says it'll cost 45 bucks because that's as high as it can get. That's also why the supposed Sonic Generations game is set to be released at december 31st.
the problem is that Gamestop DOES have a release date for Balloon Pop 2 at $19.99 on their website, so it's funny how they put the price at more than double. Also since when are any 3DS games $44.99? All 3DS games show $39.99 as the max right now on like every website including preorders.
 

Nollog

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2008
Messages
2,964
Trophies
0
XP
1,324
Country
Ireland
Blaze163 said:
Also interested in the supposed release dates of StarFox, Time Crisis (when did this show up?), and Resident Evil. But then as you said, it's GameStop. Firstly it has no bearing on the UK release dates as the company doesn't exist here, and even if it did, GameStop is legendary for failing with release dates, right?
don't you has eb games still?
 

gamerguy2002

New Member
Newbie
Joined
May 8, 2011
Messages
1
Trophies
0
XP
1
Country
United States
Are you going to credit the source who found this or what? His username is "Hero of Legend" from the Sonic Stadium Message Board.
 

Nollog

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2008
Messages
2,964
Trophies
0
XP
1,324
Country
Ireland
gamerguy2002 said:
Are you going to credit the source who found this or what? His username is "Hero of Legend" from the Sonic Stadium Message Board.
She found it on gonintendo.
Look closer at first post.
 

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2010
Messages
2,797
Trophies
0
Age
27
Location
Montevideo
XP
228
Country
Uruguay
gamerguy2002 said:
Are you going to credit the source who found this or what? His username is "Hero of Legend" from the Sonic Stadium Message Board.
No, I'm not. He isn't my source, go tell GoNintendo to credit him.

Nollog said:
She found it on gonintendo.
Look closer at first post.

I'm a he. But thanks anyway.

QUOTE(Slyakin @ May 8 2011, 01:34 AM)
What bothers me the most, though, is how Kid Icarus and Professor Layton are going to be 44.95. Ouch.

Place holder prices, don't be bothered yet.
 

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sterophonick @ Sterophonick: wooo colored text!