Looking for USBLoader_gx R1269

Maxwellp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have a mirror of version 1269 for USBLoaderGX? I've heard this was the last version that used the Nintendontconfig file. The newer versions do not save nintendont settings for me when booting from a forwarder on my WiiU.

My Method: Used Teconmoons injector to create a ULGX forwarder on the WiiU menu with aForwarderV5.1.dol file downloaded from Cyan. I'm using the newest version of Nintendont. I installed USBLoaderGX_forwarder[UNEO]_vWii.wad on my vwii. Whenever I boot into usbloader gx and select a game though, it just opens the Nintendont menu with all settings off, including autoboot. Changing a setting from here and launching a game does NOT save the setting. Autoboot is selected in ULGX but doesn't function.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iirc, you have to have a forwarder on the wiiu side specifically designed for the wiiu gamepad. it will ask if you want to use it before it boots into nintendont. I've never used a vc gamecube injection though, so I don't know how it would work there. the same is true of usb loader gx forwarder. if it's not designed for the wiiu gamepad, it won't work. afaik, it doesn't matter which version of usb loader gx you're using. it's all determined by the forwarder itself. the code is in there as wiidrc iirc, just non functional unless the gamepad is selected as the primary controller from the forwarder.

Maxwellp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iirc, you have to have a forwarder on the wiiu side specifically designed for the wiiu gamepad. it will ask if you want to use it before it boots into nintendont. I've never used a vc gamecube injection though, so I don't know how it would work there. the same is true of usb loader gx forwarder. if it's not designed for the wiiu gamepad, it won't work. afaik, it doesn't matter which version of usb loader gx you're using. it's all determined by the forwarder itself. the code is in there as wiidrc iirc, just non functional unless the gamepad is selected as the primary controller from the forwarder.
I have this setup with my forwarder. I can get gamepad support by replacing the ulgx files in the app folder with the newest version. The problem I have is it never saves my nintendont settings and just boots into nintendont instead of a game. Versions older than 1270 let me save settings though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23HgOvEYrDc