Gaming Looking for info about Pokemon (xyz)

L25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
hi guys...I imagine that this is quite a frequent topic here and that a lot of noobs like me post the same question so I apologize in advance, but truth be told I really just want a straight answer...

I have been searching for a while and came across citra ... now as I understood it was the only (at the time) 3ds emulator in development...now I heard about couple others but dont know if they are the real deal or not...I also came across some videos and sites claiming to have working roms and emulators...

the problem is that what I have found is far and few between and from what I saw not verified...I really tried looking but I just can`t seem to find an straight answer...everything is either months and months old or kinda shady...which is why I am here...I would appreciate a straight answer...

The question is quite simple - 1.Is there a working 3ds emulator (citra or other)?
2.Can it play the pokemon games (xyz)?
3.If yes, any chance someone can give me a link to a working room and emulator (if its allowed of course)?
4.If no,anyone knows wheather they are still working on it and are they making any progress?

I`d really appreciate some info on this matters and thank you in advance...

PewnyPL

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Never trust YouTube videos, they are nearly always fake.
As for your questions.
1. and 2. I'm not fully sure, last time I checked, a while ago, Citra could play OoT3D but it was extremely slow. It also requires a decrypted ROM anyway, and so far I didn't find those online, only flashcard-ready ones.
3. Nope, linking to roms is against rules. As for Citra, search on GBATemp, there is a thread on it with links.
4. I do believe they are.

L25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Never trust YouTube videos, they are nearly always fake.
As for your questions.
1. and 2. I'm not fully sure, last time I checked, a while ago, Citra could play OoT3D but it was extremely slow. It also requires a decrypted ROM anyway, and so far I didn't find those online, only flashcard-ready ones.
3. Nope, linking to roms is against rules. As for Citra, search on GBATemp, there is a thread on it with links.
4. I do believe they are.

thank you for the info mate...I don`t trust youtube videos which is why I thought asking here would be the best course of action...the biggest problem is that all the info I can find is outdated...most of it is months old so it`s hard to find out what`s real and what`s not...seems that it`s not playable yet since if it was it would be known here...

if anyone has some additional info please share :D

thanks again mate appreciate it...seemes I`ll have to wait a bit longer...

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
No, you can't actually play with current emulators. It's just too slow when the game even starts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse