Looking for a save file for Majora's Mask

Lycan911

wolf boi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well, I really fu*ked up now. Instead of clicking on "Restore", I accidentally clicked on "Save", and boom, saved the title screen ;-; So my question is, does anyone have a save file right after beating Odolwa and rescuing the Deku Princess? Name and number of fairies don't matter. Thanks in advance.

bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Well, I really fu*ked up now. Instead of clicking on "Restore", I accidentally clicked on "Save", and boom, saved the title screen ;-; So my question is, does anyone have a save file right after beating Odolwa and rescuing the Deku Princess? Name and number of fairies don't matter. Thanks in advance.
So you were using only save states? You never saved normally in the game? Which emulator are you using?

My bro said he started playing Majoras Mask recently on Project64 so I can find out how far along he is.

Reactions: Lycan911

Lycan911

wolf boi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So you were using only save states? You never saved normally in the game? Which emulator are you using?

My bro said he started playing Majoras Mask recently on Project64 so I can find out how far along he is.
I only saved in-game once, in the clock town at the beginning, all saves after that were save states. I'm also using P64, and would be really thankful if you could help :D

bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I only saved in-game once, in the clock town at the beginning, all saves after that were save states. I'm also using P64, and would be really thankful if you could help :D
So I asked my bro and he said he barely played it and hasn't even reached the first dungeon :(

I hope nasune's save works for you.

Reactions: Lycan911

Lycan911

wolf boi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No problem, this should be it: save
There should be a savestate (number 9), and an actual save (you'll need the second file on the selection screen, the first one is probably end game stuff).
Let me know if there are any problems.

YEEEES, that's it, thanks a lot! :D
So I asked my bro and he said he barely played it and hasn't even reached the first dungeon :(

I hope nasune's save works for you.

Thanks for your effort too :D

Reactions: nasune and bowser

Lycan911

wolf boi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well, I just played it for about half an hour, got the bomber's notebook, and as soon as I destroyed the ice that was blocking the path to the mountains, poof, power outage. Just my luck ;-; Now, let's do this again xD

Avryil

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,
I know this post is a bit old, but I lost my save in Majora's Mask and had just saved the deku Princess and was wondering if you still had the save file ? The file in the link doesn't work anymore.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Avryil,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Those IHOP chips are actually pretty damn good
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They're made with left over pancake/wafle batter, that's been sitting out all day.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    3 hours on a riding lawn mower, my butt is numb and my whole body is still vibrating. Gonna be a long summer. :cry: I just need to buy some goats.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Did you leave your buttplug in?
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi
    +3
  • Flame @ Flame:
    Ancientboi at it again.
    +2
  • Flame @ Flame:
    is it a bird is it a plane... no its Ancientboi banging your ass away !
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Took along time to fit it in?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Snow days $25 on steam may grab it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Measuring sizes with AncientBoi, I see.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +1
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all! +1