Hardware Looking for a Nintendo Switch wireless usb headset.

Tonydaexpert

C++ Pleb, but with a Monado
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking for a usb headset that I could plug into the Switch Dock and use for tv play. Currently, I am thinking about getting the turtle beach stealth 450 It has a Wireless usb plug but I wanna be %100 percent sure it can work on the Switch. I am a bit skeptical whether it will work as I heard for the Xbox and PlayStation you also need to plug in the wire to the controller itself so if that is the case could someone recommend me a decent wireless headset (Switch compadible of course) for around $80-$150 preferably with a mic. Thank you in advance!

Tonydaexpert

C++ Pleb, but with a Monado
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why get a headset? Just get a Bluetooth adapter and Bluetooth headphones. Not much uses mic input on the switch itself.
that will be the last case scenario as my computer has an issue with bluetooth. The headset is mainly for the Switch but I would like to use it on other devices as well if I could.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still find it horrible switch can't use bluetooth headphones. :blink:

I mean I dunno many usb headsets since I never use them. I do know this one brand called hyper X that is advertised on fighting game tournaments. :unsure:

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that will be the last case scenario as my computer has an issue with bluetooth. The headset is mainly for the Switch but I would like to use it on other devices as well if I could.
But why a headset with a mic? Switch basically doesn't use the mic for anything since voice chat is done via smart phone

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The candy man can