Lol, Vash called GBAtemp fail...

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted_171835

vashgs said:
Revolutionize said:
Banhammer? For what. There's no need for a ban on anyone. Then again Vash is the one who started this non-sense by insulting GBAtemp.
QUOTE said:
GBAtemp consists of 99% leeches/failures/10 year old kids and 1% useful individuals who have some idea of what they're talking about
And no that's not constructive criticism. Obvious troll is obvious?

On my own site where I can do whatever I wish. Just like you're doing in this topic. Nothing I can do about it, and I honestly don't care.
I find it baffling that you're an admin to Game-Hackers. I would expect an admin to at least be able to control what they say instead of state bogus crap while all your loyal members bow in obedience. A bad attitude for an Admin, don't you think.

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
vashgs said:
Antoligy said:
vashgs said:
Haha, maybe you should read the post. Only a year ago and he's learning how to hack. Your coders are uber.
I don't get your point.
We taught him ASM (I say we, it was elixirdream mainly) and thats his preferred method of hacking.

Little upset that one of your members betrayed you?

Not at all. You miss the point. I've explained in the topic on GH. I'm done. Bye bye :) Enjoy your uber coders!

And yet you're still here.
dry.gif

vashgs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Revolutionize said:
vashgs said:
Revolutionize said:
Banhammer? For what. There's no need for a ban on anyone. Then again Vash is the one who started this non-sense by insulting GBAtemp.
QUOTE said:
GBAtemp consists of 99% leeches/failures/10 year old kids and 1% useful individuals who have some idea of what they're talking about

On my own site where I can do whatever I wish. Just like you're doing in this topic. Nothing I can do about it, and I honestly don't care.
I find it baffling that you're an admin to Game-Hackers. I would expect an admin to at least be able to control what they say instead of state bogus crap while all your loyal members bow in obedience. A bad attitude for an Admin, don't you think.

I just stated what I saw. He was unable to make a simple 16-bit write and he was making it more complicated than it had to be. The best was that it didn't even work. So I was forced to make my own for a friend. The problem started when your members decided to take one post so seriously. No reason to get so upset.

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
vashgs said:
Revolutionize said:
vashgs said:
Revolutionize said:
QUOTE said:

I just stated what I saw. He was unable to make a simple 16-bit write and he was making it more complicated than it had to be. The best was that it didn't even work. So I was forced to make my own for a friend. The problem started when your members decided to take one post so seriously. No reason to get so upset.

So I could kill someone and it would be their fault? So we must take the responsibility for your actions, even though they were directed against us? You are a fool. (and that must be your fault)

vashgs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
worlok375 said:
So I could kill someone and it would be their fault? So we must take the responsibility for your actions, even though they were directed against us? You are a fool. (and that must be your fault)

Completely irrelevant and ridiculous point. Congratulations.

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
vashgs said:
worlok375 said:

You're right in fact it's just as ridiculous as your points. Irrelevant? It simply proves that you are a complete idiot as you said that it was out fault that you called us a fail. Good job.

vashgs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
worlok375 said:
vashgs said:
worlok375 said:

You're right in fact it's just as ridiculous as your points. Irrelevant? It simply proves that you are a complete idiot as you said that it was out fault that you called us a fail. Good job.

"Sorry the kids at GBAtemp fail and can't make a simple 16-bit write." That's all that was said. Continue to blow it out of proportion if you'd like. It is entirely your fault that you were called failures. Overcomplicating simple 16-bit writes with assembly and then they don't even work? That's an epic fail. I did not kill anybody, in your terrible analogy. I'm simply sharing that I found a dead body. It's entirely your fault that you're dead. There, I worked with your horrible scenario. Enjoy.

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
vashgs said:
worlok375 said:
vashgs said:
worlok375 said:

"Sorry the kids at GBAtemp fail and can't make a simple 16-bit write." That's all that was said. Continue to blow it out of proportion if you'd like. It is entirely your fault that you were called failures. Overcomplicating simple 16-bit writes with assembly and then they don't even work? That's an epic fail. I did not kill anybody, in your terrible analogy. I'm simply sharing that I found a dead body. It's entirely your fault that you're dead. There, I worked with your horrible scenario. Enjoy.

I'll admit my comparison was a bit extreme however you didn't even understand it. I said that YOU/me/whoever you want killed someone and you just said even said it was the dead persons fault that their dead even though someone just killed them. You didn't work with the horrible scenario you simply changed it around to what you wanted it to be because you didn't understand it. Where's Guild when you need him?

Edit: I think we might be reaching the quote limit soon.

D

Deleted_171835

vashgs said:
Revolutionize said:
vashgs said:
Revolutionize said:
QUOTE said:

Notice, you spoke about one persons actions as if all of GBAtemp made that badly written cheat. There's a difference between a plural and singular word. If you hadn't claimed that it was all of GBAtemp who made that cheat then we obviously/most likely wouldn't have gotten mad. Make sense?

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Maniac said:
elixirdream said:
16 bit? LOL... i agree we failed..
because we don't make 16 bit AR code
we make ASM code
tongue.gif

AR is for kiddies that know nothing about shit
ASM is for real haxxor
tongue.gif

EDIT: folks, don't mind about kiddies so much~!
Don't see why you brag about ASM codes, not hard to make... at all.. and as vash said, ARDS CAN be more to the point (less lines) so why the hell would you lengthen it more than necessary?

TRUE! ASM is not hard to make and says who ASM can't give you what you want with just one line?

an example for ASM code in this case can be one line
1 rupee gain = max rupee (its also one line)

020A8764 E1A0100C

020A875C B1A0100C

these 2 lines of code..
just do the job that require

MAX RUPEE AFTER GAINING RUPEE!

anyway, before one could make ASM code that need to HUNT AR down..
so... welll.. LOL

EDIT2:
i know these codes above are 3 lines long in the zelda thread due to the condition/checks
but i don't see any differences or reason why it is less effective...

under circumstances these codes will be even more effective
because they are only executed when the condition is met

a simple one liner like the AR code vashgs posted
will simply execute 60 times per second... no matter where you are :)
how effective can that be to our cheat engine

94000130 FFFB0000
1226479C 0000FFFF
D2000000 00000000

talking about effectiveness! adding an activator would make the code much effective
it only executes once when certain combination of button is triggered

EDIT:
vashgs,
HI :)

fvnfish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:

This post has pretty much been proven 100% correct just by looking through this thread..

vashgs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>a simple one liner like the AR code vashgs posted
will simply execute 60 times per second... no matter where you are
smile.gif

I have to disregard the rest of your explanation based on that ridiculous statement. Regardless of the conditionals or not, the code handler is doing the same amount of work (if not more for when the condition is true). With your conditionals it's just comparing the values 60 times a second, rather than writing 60 times a second. Either way, it's the same amount of strain on the handler. Oh you silly GBAtempers...

Prof. 9

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
vashgs said:
smile.gif

I have to disregard the rest of your explanation based on that ridiculous statement. Regardless of the conditionals or not, the code handler is doing the same amount of work (if not more for when the condition is true). With your conditionals it's just comparing the values 60 times a second, rather than writing 60 times a second. Either way, it's the same amount of strain on the handler. Oh you silly GBAtempers...
Lol it's not like the AR will explode or something.

Our codes are directed at gamers who actually play the game. We don't care how long a code is, as long as it works. A gamer will always prefer a money multiplier instead of a max money code because it allows him to play the game in the way it was intended and just save time instead of getting a big bag of money so he can buy whatever he wants and finish the game. Same goes for EXP multiplier. You'll get no fun out of a game if you just tear through the enemies with overpowered stat points and skills.

I was in your IRC yesterday. You thought the Rupee Multiplier and Moonjump codes were plain AR codes instead of ASM. Fail.
You also thought the Rupee Multiplier was just your code with conditionals wrapped around it. What the hell? You don't even remember your own code?

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
vashgs said:
smile.gif

this is why it is usually difficult to explain things to those people who doesn't know a thing and that proves as an admin how much knowledge you have!! you remind me of some chinese forum who knows only how to STEAL codes...

of course when i say AR will execute 60 times and the same will applies to the ASM code which is written/executed with AR code type + same engine!
you silly admin
tongue.gif

if you understand what the poster was trying to say... you won't be reply or arguing with loop holes
what the poster was saying is our codes are longer and it is less effective...
i am trying to tell he/she that ASM codes can also be one liner
therefore, no matter is ASM or AR codes...it can be the same
infact, ASM codes can get the job done better than AR as per prof9 stated...

can your dear AR code make a multiplier? i guess maybe you don't even know thats an ASM code until prof9 pointed it out to you
so i guess someone here is one of those 99% GBAfail members

EDIT:
QUOTEunder circumstances these codes will be even more effective
because they are only executed when the condition is met
when i say UNDER CIRCUMSTANCES could be lots of things..
i don't think i want to explain that much
as an EX-DS code hacker that hacked more than 500 games...
i know what am i trying to say..
if you don't get it thats because how much you understand about making cheat codes

anyway, these codes mean codes with condition/checks

ever heard of someone complains that
YOUR HEALTH CODE IS CAUSING THE GAME FREEZE?
LOL

EDIT2:
this is my thoughts... if people always dislike us tempers.. then why do they still visit us? WEIRD WEIRD! furthermore, they have an account here? that makes them epic failure?

EDIT3:
i am out and i have nothing left to associate with ds code scene
smile.gif

good luck with your site
smile.gif

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
How did this make 4 pages? Some nobody on another site said GBATemp is fail? Who cares?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou