Hacking LOADING

xerces

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having issues with my REAL dsTT hanging at the loading screen. Any ideas why? I put a fresh formatted card with the latest firmware in it.

freddysmith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Time to buy a new one and hope for better luck. A certain percentage of these cards do fail due to manufacture process and bad quality control. They are cheap enough to buy again or try a different card.
Some cards with similar faults do boot up once in a while but really looks like you need a replacement of some kind.
Good luck with your next card.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Try putting your DSTT in your DS without any microSD card in it. If you don't get a "No Card" icon, you have a bad DSTT.

-Bri

DaRtHiAn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
it happened to me once... i formated the sd and then installed the newest firware and tried again...

if you have another card...try with it

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you put a freshly formatted (format using the Panasonic formatter) empty microSD card with no firmware or other files on the microSD card, do you get an icon that says "Menu?"

-Bri

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Assuming you used the Panasonic formatter, and that you always use the "safely remove hardware" utility before you remove your microSD card from your PC, the problem could be a bad microSD card, a bad microSD card reader, or a bad DSTT.

Try it with a different microSD card and/or card reader if you have one. Or if you have access to another DSTT, try your microSD card in another DSTT.

Given the large number of bad DSTT's that have been reported lately, there's a good chance that it's your DSTT. If that's the case, you should contact the store you bought it from and replace it.

-Bri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...