Hacking Live Area configuration save tool

LVG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have set up a Vita with Henkaku and Enso, 3.60 version; the process was full of surprises, errors and crashes of all sorts so I had to rebuild the database (from the safe mode menu) several times.
Rebuilding the database is useful, but it messes up your configuration : the way you arrange the bubbles, the folders etc. everything is jumbled (maybe in the order of installation) and it's - kind of - a pain to create folders, move bubbles etc.
So my question is : is there a way of saving one or several configurations of the Live Area, and load them back up after a database rebuild?

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have set up a Vita with Henkaku and Enso, 3.60 version; the process was full of surprises, errors and crashes of all sorts so I had to rebuild the database (from the safe mode menu) several times.
Rebuilding the database is useful, but it messes up your configuration : the way you arrange the bubbles, the folders etc. everything is jumbled (maybe in the order of installation) and it's - kind of - a pain to create folders, move bubbles etc.
So my question is : is there a way of saving one or several configurations of the Live Area, and load them back up after a database rebuild?

Hi @LVG ,i had the Ps Vita with the firmware 3.70 and the Trinity hack,i downgraded with Modoru to version 3.65,i installed Henkaku Enso,then VitaShell and after opening it,i pressed triangle and refresh live area and refresh license,i found all the bubbles of the games and apps i had with the firmware before the downgrade.
I hope this can help you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs