Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Lights Out! DS
The popular Lights Out! game comes to DS
lightout.PNG

eglomer has recreated the classic (but frustrating!) games Lights Out! to the DS with this brand new homebrew. Released as v1.0, the game offers the same base functionality as the Lights Out! game in stores, as well as displaying how many moves you have made.

icon11.gif
 Source: Click here
download.gif
 Download: Click here

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh God, I actually have one of these as a handheld (but with 5x5 grid instead of 4x4 here). I never did really complete it...and during one storm it turned on by itself and did some freaky stuff. D:

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Doomsday Forte said:
Oh God, I actually have one of these as a handheld (but with 5x5 grid instead of 4x4 here). I never did really complete it...and during one storm it turned on by itself and did some freaky stuff. D:

Did it complete itself? That would be well scary lol.

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
RupeeClock said:
It would work exactly the same held forwards or sideways, so is there any reason to go book-style?
tongue.gif

The Menus are all designed to be held in a book style, but apart from that, I suppose not
tongue.gif

After trying out the game, it's not bad! The spanish (?) menus are a little off-putting (well, for someone who doesn't speak spanish
tongue.gif
) but on the whole the game works well and has good music. I'm definitely keeping it on my DS. It's a nice little time waster
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I like how these earbuds put on a light show like PAIR ME PAIR ME