Lib Dems, secret plan - high street cannabis!

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Cannabis isn't particularly harmful from what I understand (at least certain strains aren't) If you legalise it then you can control what comes in, otherwise its an underground business giving you nothing in tax and uncontrollable

67birdman

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WOW, that is awesome!!
Over here, we get chased around by cops for doin that shit.
And yes, I know I'm only 15
wink.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
67birdman said:
WOW, that is awesome!!
Over here, we get chased around by cops for doin that shit.
And yes, I know I'm only 15
wink.gif

Saying "HEY I'M 15 AND SMOKE POT!" doesn't make you cool. It just makes you look like yet another annoying teenager
dry.gif

While this doesn't affect me (I'm American obviously), it's better to keep pot legal. It stays regulated and out of the hands of dirty dealers who can put God-knows-what into it. And if they keep it localized to certain locations, that helps stop accidents related to being high on the job or in the car.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's funny that this is so controversial in the UK. For me, as a Dutch person, this is not so strange.

One thing they should do is make a clear law about what's allowed and what's not. I don't have a clear stance on the legalization of soft drugs (I can see the pros and cons), but the way they manage it here is ridiculous.

olliepop2000

Trophies
XP
Country
They should legalise cannabis and we have already recently lost the cathinones group of drugs, if people want to get high *sensibly* I don't see the problem. It is people that go OTT that cause the problems but the same with alcohol but to a greater extent! MDMA should be legal everyone would be happy, cocaine and amphetamines should stay illegal though they are nasty drugs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo