LF : Wii motion + controller

Discussion in 'Wii U - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by coolm3n, May 8, 2013.

1. coolm3n
    OP

coolm3n Member

Newcomer
    Oct 21, 2012
    Canada
    Hey guys !

Just buyed a Wii u deluxe set but now i dont have enough money to buy wii controller D:

Someone know where i can buy some for cheap or where i can find fake controller that work well ?

I dont wanna pay 60 $ for a wii motion + & nunchuck .

2. rgjr77

rgjr77 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 8, 2009
    United States
    eBAY I bought a wiimote with motion built in and nunchuck (baby blue) for 14.79 with free shipping from the US not china. Just search it in north America. I've always had good luck with all the wiimotes and nunchucks i buy even when they come from hong kong. No problems with them.

3. coolm3n
    OP

coolm3n Member

Newcomer
    Oct 21, 2012
    Canada
    Official controller or fake one ?

4. rgjr77

rgjr77 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 8, 2009
    United States
  5. coolm3n
    OP

coolm3n Member

Newcomer
    Oct 21, 2012
    Canada
  6. Ray Lewis

Ray Lewis Banned

Banned
    Dec 30, 2012
    United States
    Yeah, save money, lol. The doom and gloom crowd is starting to win me over. Pricey for controllers!!!!
    Guy gave me a motion plus for repairing something for him. Had to buy nunchuck, went to pawn shop and official one was $10. $20 in most stores? The Wiimotes are worth more than Wii is now. Joking but nunchuck and even regular wiimote is pricey. Good luck getting genuine stuff for decent price. Some a-hole wanted $50 on craigslist for Wiimote+ and nunchuk that they spray painted green!!!! Wtf? Offered him $20 since I needed paint off without destroying it. Not liking idea of spray painted plastic in my hands for any length of time.

Edit: he said no thinking his idiocy made it more valuable. Loser.

7. Kamatari

Kamatari Member

Newcomer
    Apr 25, 2013
    Whilst unrelated to where to buy cheap controllers but more of a question...

I picked up some cheap ones off ebay (VGA i think) and when they work, they work fine, the problem is though it seems to be when the controllers turn off you have to rebind them to the console to make them work... now i havent got a chance to try these with a Wii to see but it might be something to watch out for

8. Subzero100

Subzero100 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 5, 2012
    United States
    i have a few bran new controllers