Gaming Let's Talk... Bethesda

Pr0bedC0w

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bethesda, well for a start they are pure geniuses of course this is dependant on whether or not TeS (The Elder Scrolls - Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim) or the Fallout series impresses you but either way they are brilliant game makers and have rumoured another MMO for Fallout hopefully this one won't get pulled. Personally I am a huge fan of The Elder Scrolls Series, I preordered Skyrim months before release and Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition as soon as I could. It is now becoming a huge problem as I seem to need every DLC for every TeS and Fallout game. Recently getting the UE of New Vegas satisfied some urge but then cost me an extra £15 as I felt obliged to get Oblivion 5th Anniversary Edition shortly after and only this previous Monday I purchased 800MS Points in-order to get Mothership Zeta for Fallout 3 and then the same day ordering the first two on disc. Anyway I am drifting of topic of Bethesda onto spending habits, down to my topic again and my question; what are you thoughts on Bethesda? Do you love their unique games and fantastic stories or hate their overpriced guides and never-ending production of new ways to steal money for DLC's or special edition of games.

Final Note: Has anyone got the Oblivion Mehrunes Razor, Spell Tomes and so-on expansions from Xbox Live Marketplace my 800 points couldn't spread to the cost 1200 will - is it worth it though for these cheap additions to my game? Thanks in advance. :D

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You can pirate all the DLC for Bethesda's games. Google Oblivion, Fallout 3, and Fallout NV DLC free xbox

Pr0bedC0w

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Why pirate though I have way too much respect to even google 'free oblivion dlcs' I just love them as a company way too much to do that. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end