Homebrew Launching Decrypt9 from browser?

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,

I've been out of the loop for a while.

I noticed that newer builds of Decrypt9 don't have a Launcher.dat file anymore because it's "not needed"

I do notice a Decrypt9WIP.dat though.

I usually use reboot.ms/3ds and keep that page open in my browser. I can get into Gateway, I can get into rxTools. But right now, the only option I have is to keep popping the SD out, and rename one of the launchers to launcher.dat (either Gateway or D9)... and of course I can only use older builds.

I thought maybe it was just a different filename, so I tried manually going to http://www.reboot.ms/3ds/load.html?Decrypt9WIP.dat and it just crashed... the program wouldn't load.

Am I missing something? Or is it just not possible? If not, what's the point of the Decrypt9WIP.dat?

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, OK.

Just curious, since these sites seem to come and go a lot, if I wanted to host my own multi-launcher like what reboot.ms has, is it easy to do? I'm running Windows Server with IIS, not Apache, so I don't know what's required. PHP? CGI? Or is it just simple HTTP?

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, OK.

Just curious, since these sites seem to come and go a lot, if I wanted to host my own multi-launcher like what reboot.ms has, is it easy to do? I'm running Windows Server with IIS, not Apache, so I don't know what's required. PHP? CGI? Or is it just simple HTTP?
not sure about Gateway things but you could try saving the page source or something. as for the dukesrg.github.io link, it's on Github so just fork/clone and maybe modify it: https://github.com/dukesrg/dukesrg.github.io

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm almost 100% positive you can't just save the source. The server has to "serve" the exploit files.

Does the guy who runs reboot.ms use gbatemp? I'd love to ask him how he did it. The only other Gateway launcher that wasn't the official site was scmods.com and that's been offline for over a year now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: