Late night @GBAtemp

Gizametalman

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
When I lack sleep, my brain becomes more active.
Perhaps it't the loneliness and the silence.
Maybe is just that, in the night, everything is so quiet and peaceful, that I can finally get rid of external distractions to think clearly.

For instance, thinking about the meaning of life, problems, how to solve them, etc. etc. etc.

One time, when I couldn't sleep, I wrote a philosophical approach on the meaning of "God".
What I found was pretty interesting actually.

That's what I mean with getting a bit existentialist at night.

Reactions: ThoD and Seriel

dAVID_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
When I lack sleep, my brain becomes more active.
Perhaps it't the loneliness and the silence.
Maybe is just that, in the night, everything is so quiet and peaceful, that I can finally get rid of external distractions to think clearly.

For instance, thinking about the meaning of life, problems, how to solve them, etc. etc. etc.

One time, when I couldn't sleep, I wrote a philosophical approach on the meaning of "God".
What I found was pretty interesting actually.

That's what I mean with getting a bit existentialist at night.
cool. im awake and i think im starting to hear sounds that aren't there, like people in a secret cult/organization saying: all hail plankton.

Gizametalman

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
cool. im awake and i think im starting to hear sounds that aren't there, like people in a secret cult/organization saying: all hail plankton.
Ah, I see what you mean.
I sometimes hear La llorona outside my window. I live in a second floor, and sometimes, at night, I can see a standing man outside my window.

dAVID_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ah, I see what you mean.
I sometimes hear La llorona outside my window. I live in a second floor, and sometimes, at night, I can see a standing man outside my window.
oh man, that sounds scary :ph34r:
wait a minute, as im writing this, i used the ph3ar emoticon. when i was looking
for it in the emoticon bar, i heard it again. it's not just voices saying all hail gibberish, i think

Gizametalman

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
oh man, that sounds scary :ph34r:
wait a minute, as im writing this, i used the ph3ar emoticon. when i was looking
for it in the emoticon bar, i heard it again. it's not just voices saying all hail gibberish, i think
Now, don't look back or you may find a dead child about to grab you by your shoulders.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr