Kingdom Hearts Re:coded. Hype thread

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by XoxconnorxoX, Oct 6, 2010.

1. XoxconnorxoX
    OP

XoxconnorxoX Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2010
    Sydney,Australia
    [​IMG]

Kingdom Hearts Re:coded Is looking better than ever with only four days until its release. There are no doubts this game will be really good.
    Here take a look at this trailer

Looking good yeah? But lets just hope there isn't any heavy anti piracy oh wait there probably is >.<

I will also be posting/uploading anti piracy patches in cooperation with a few good friends of mine and updating with news fairly often so check back.

Edit; trailer wont show fixing

2. DeMoN

DeMoN GBAtemp Guru

May 12, 2004
    United States
    Well I never get hyped for Japanese releases. But I'm definitely gonna play this when it's released in the U.S.

3. VLinh

VLinh GBAtemp Fan

Oct 4, 2008
    Canada
    To be completely honest, i hope it wont follow the same formula as 358/2 Days. After watching the trailers it dosent seem to be that way, i just want the old formula back, it was easy and enjoyable, to me that is. no offense, i hated 358/2 days, storyline was good, but it got WAY to repetitive

4. _Chaz_

_Chaz_ GBAtemp's Official Mook™

Sep 12, 2009
    United States
    Personally, Kingdom Hearts hasn't been the same for me since after Kingdom Hearts 2.

5. XoxconnorxoX
    OP

XoxconnorxoX Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2010
    Sydney,Australia
    Thats allright i myself loved 358/2 days the story was good, the gameplay was really good and it killed alot of my spare time. I just wanna play this and see if i love it as well.

6. DeMoN

DeMoN GBAtemp Guru

May 12, 2004
    United States
    Same here. I absolutely loved 358/2 days, so this game will be like a direct follow-up. My only complaint is that Sora is such a wuss compared to Roxas. [​IMG]
    Does anyone know if there will be multiple characters in this as well? The fact that there were over 15 characters in 3582/2 each with their own weapons made it seem like a very thoroughly designed game.

7. Gh0sti

Gh0sti iOS Guru

Aug 19, 2009
    United States
    Inside you, all around you
    loved 358/2 good game, too bad the english one doesnt come out till next year which is soo stupid i hate that it is being delayed

8. Nobunaga

Nobunaga Empty

Apr 19, 2010
    Greece
  9. Zerosuit connor

Zerosuit connor Baby I'm Back ♥

Sep 17, 2010
    Eorzea
  10. Nobunaga

Nobunaga Empty

Apr 19, 2010
    Greece
    just search a little u will find it :/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice