OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dskhrc_jc.jpg

Kingdom Hearts Re:coded Is looking better than ever with only four days until its release. There are no doubts this game will be really good.
Here take a look at this trailer

Looking good yeah? But lets just hope there isn't any heavy anti piracy oh wait there probably is >.<

I will also be posting/uploading anti piracy patches in cooperation with a few good friends of mine and updating with news fairly often so check back.

Edit; trailer wont show fixing

VLinh

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
To be completely honest, i hope it wont follow the same formula as 358/2 Days. After watching the trailers it dosent seem to be that way, i just want the old formula back, it was easy and enjoyable, to me that is. no offense, i hated 358/2 days, storyline was good, but it got WAY to repetitive

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally, Kingdom Hearts hasn't been the same for me since after Kingdom Hearts 2.

XoxconnorxoX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Twoacross said:
To be completely honest, i hope it wont follow the same formula as 358/2 Days. After watching the trailers it dosent seem to be that way, i just want the old formula back, it was easy and enjoyable, to me that is. no offense, i hated 358/2 days, storyline was good, but it got WAY to repetitive
Thats allright i myself loved 358/2 days the story was good, the gameplay was really good and it killed alot of my spare time. I just wanna play this and see if i love it as well.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
XoxconnorxoX said:
Twoacross said:
Thats allright i myself loved 358/2 days the story was good, the gameplay was really good and it killed alot of my spare time. I just wanna play this and see if i love it as well.
Same here. I absolutely loved 358/2 days, so this game will be like a direct follow-up. My only complaint is that Sora is such a wuss compared to Roxas.
tongue.gif

Does anyone know if there will be multiple characters in this as well? The fact that there were over 15 characters in 3582/2 each with their own weapons made it seem like a very thoroughly designed game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool