Kingdom Hearts 3D New Trailer (Site Update)

fodderstein

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
WOOOAAAAA!!
waves of epicness is crashing into my fanboy-mind,with axel/lea coming back there's a possiblity roxas will play another huge part,probably saving sora out of the darkness.
btw, who was the guy in the armor(ven's?)with the heartless symbol anyway?
If you're talking about the black guy in Tron world, I think it's Tron.

Click the Youtube page button on the player, and then enable subtitles to read dialogue in English.
no not tron, at the end, before ven's armor but after Org XIII appears.

gameandmatch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I showed this trailer to my friends who never heard of Kh. They loved it till they realized that there are disney characters in it. Explain to me how disney characters are a turn off for this game?

SSVAV

Lurker in space
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well if you didn't explain the main concept about this game, which is of course a spin-off involving FF and Disney, I sure understand why they felt uneasy with the Disney chars.

Much like TvC, Smash Bros, you name it.

Mindzpeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
So I showed this trailer to my friends who never heard of Kh. They loved it till they realized that there are disney characters in it. Explain to me how disney characters are a turn off for this game?

A friend also introduced my to the KH franchise by showing me the KH2 boxart. I liked the idea of a FF game mixed with good ol' Disney and tried Day, I was mindf*cked at the very first minutes. The story was amazing but yet so confusing that I had to play (or watch videos) to catch up with it and understand it.

KH = True gaming masterpiece.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it KH1 Sora or KH2 Sora? I can't tell...maybe a mix?
Most of the time during the trailer it's KH1 age Sora. Though he has new clothes. Both he and Riku appear younger while in the sleeping worlds for reasons unknown. You do see their normal aged selves a couple of times during the trailer, but you can spot it easily due to their clothes being the same as KH2.

Do we have a solid date other than "2012" from Square yet? I really haven't been following this game.
For a US or EU release? No. Though i'm going to say i'm expecting it not too long after the Japanese version. Several voice actors have already confirmed they're recording for it, so localization is well under way. It seems fair that it might be out by summer or earlier. Unless they're adding new content for the US version similar to BBS, i don't see anything that would delay it for long.

ars25

I like tacos and pie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a feeling of irony during the last seconds on sora's position in the organization throne after looking at it it reminded me of ven during the end of bbs and how mickey and riku try to desperately save him

lilypad96

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Really looking forward to playing this, I liked the games on ps2 a lot ^^.

Hope sqaure enix doesn't screw it up, it seems latetly they have lost their touch :(

roastable

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is it KH1 Sora or KH2 Sora? I can't tell...maybe a mix?
Most of the time during the trailer it's KH1 age Sora. Though he has new clothes. Both he and Riku appear younger while in the sleeping worlds for reasons unknown. You do see their normal aged selves a couple of times during the trailer, but you can spot it easily due to their clothes being the same as KH2.

There's also a part where Sora is in his KH1 outfit while fighting Ursula, and if I'm not mistaken, certain "flying in the air" segments (or whatever) also feature the same attire. I wonder what that's all about...

So far, that's 4 Sora models in the game! xD (Tron, 3D, KH1, KH2)

KaitoTheRamenBan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a good theory that all the Org XIII came back in human form and they decided to grab Sora because he's the Human form of Roxas

therefore that is why Sora is in a Org XIII chair

LAA

Trophies
XP
Country
i dont understahnd is this a remake of kh1 or an entirely new game cos it looks like the story is way different and confusing.

Totally new game. Takes place after KH2/Re Coded. It seems confusing cause its in a dream world, which I dont fully understand, so thats why I'm a little confused with what I see in the trailers. But this game looks EPIC. I even dare to say it looks like the best KH yet, in terms of gameplay and I like what I see in terms of story so far. As long as its not "all forgotten" or was "All a dream" or "None of this happened" I'll be fine with it. Those scenerios have happened too many times for my liking and if it does happen, at least make them remember it later.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual +1