OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is a thread about Killer 7.

This is an edit!: Since some people don't like this post I'm going to edit it!

OK, so this is like the scariest game ever.

It has good style! And good stylization! It made me realize just how ugly most games are! Try playing through the Cloudman stage and telling me it isn't he most gorgeous place in any videogame, like, ever!

I even like its mechanics! It's an on-rails shooter like Starfox or Sin & Punishment or The House of the Dead. You don't hear that sentiment often! It's usually referred to as "the worst game ever, it's just worth it for the cutscenes lol"

And the cutscenes are pretty great!

BAD THINGS:
Every time you get a critical, the character you're playing as will spout off a one-liner like, "Hurts, doesn't it?" or "This is too easy!". This gets annoying! I'd like to know if this is in the Japanese version.

stat progression

When Garcian dies you should have to restart the game from the very beginning.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To the original OP:

When you want to discuss a game, its best to actually start off with your own view. Remember we are not Gamefaqs.

Louisiana

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm in the process of writing a review of it! Really! I wanted to see what GBAtemp thought about it~!

OK, so this is like the scariest game ever.

It has good style! And good stylization! It made me realize just how ugly most games are!

I even like its mechanics! It's an on-rails shooter like Starfox or Sin & Punishment or The House of the Dead. You don't hear that sentiment often! It's usually referred to as "the worst game ever, it's just worth it for the cutscenes lol"

And the cutscenes are pretty great!

Louisiana

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There are only a few flaws:

Every time you get a critical, the character you're playing as will spout off a one-liner like, "Hurts, doesn't it?" or "This is too easy!". I'd like to know if this is in the Japanese version.

stat progression

When Garcian dies you should have to restart the game from the very beginning.

Play through the Cloudman stage and then try telling me it's not the most gorgeous place in a videogame, like, ever!

JKR Firefox said:
You'll be banned someday.

Why's that?

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Pointless topic. Why not make the review and then post it?

Why bother to make a topic which says Killer 7 and then say only "This is a thread about Killer 7."

Is that not trolling for a negative response? Well, you fail.

Pathetic.

Edit: Actually, I should have said you've succeeded. Negative responses all around.

Louisiana

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was not trolling for a response. I made this topic so other people could post what they think of the game.

I'm the only one who's done so so far!

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Just to contribute to the post:

256px-Killer7boxnew.jpg

killer7 is an action-adventure video game jointly developed and published by Grasshopper Manufacture and Capcom for the Nintendo GameCube and PlayStation 2. It was released on June 9, 2005 in Japan; July 7, 2005 in the United States; and July 15, 2005 in Europe. It was a highly anticipated title for its mysterious plot, stylish cel-shaded graphics, and unorthodox gameplay. The game was part of the Capcom Five series of games.

The game was written and directed by Goichi Suda, also known as Suda51, and produced by Shinji Mikami. Mikami is well known for being the creative force behind a group of stylish, original titles including Resident Evil, Viewtiful Joe, and Devil May Cry.

A 12-part comic book series based on killer7 is currently being published. As of March 2, 2007 four issues have been released. They are published by Devil's Due Publishing, and re-tell the events of the game with added dialogue and scenes to better convey Suda51's original concepts, and to make them easier to understand.[1] So far it has received mixed reaction.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killer7

I never played the game, only about 5 mins of it, it was way too weird for me.

Louisiana

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Look, I did make posts on what I think of the game. I don't know if you saw them. Please read the first page of this thread.

Is this about post count?

JKR Firefox do you like Killer 7?

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Louisiana next time you make a thread about something use your opening post to get the ball rolling. Dont expect to just make a statement at the start such as "this is a topic about killer 7" and expect any sort of positive response from people. Your opening post should contain some sort of opinion or opening discussion, otherwise, frankly, people just think your being a troll. You could have said something like "I am writing a review of killer 7 and am interested in what other people think of the game" at least then your thread would have had some sort of direction.

Think before you make a thread next time, and put some effort into it.

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Louisiana said:
Look, I did make posts on what I think of the game. I don't know if you saw them. Please read the first page of this thread.

Is this about post count?

JKR Firefox do you like Killer 7?

I hope you aren't referring to me trying to raise my post count. Smarten up. I've been here for almost three years. Check the post count. Yeah. There's people who joined yesterday who have more posts then me.

I wasn't referring to the posts you just made to cover your ass because of your previous posts. I read them.

Killer 7 is the shit. Never finished it. Will someday.

/endtopic

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol