Kernel Exploits / HBL / Loadiine GX2 won't load. Please help.

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Nekron, May 21, 2016.

1. Nekron
    OP

Nekron Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 9, 2015
    Greece
    I'm using this guide https://gbatemp.net/threads/5-5-1-5...ng-package-everything-in-one-zip-file.424679/ to self-host the exploits and it has worked in the past several times.Also i have used other websites too and self hosting with mongoose and they all worked. Now today i try to run either Loadiine GX2 or HBL and neither of them will load and both methods make my wii u freeze at the webpage loading screen. I have tried hard and normal restarting my wii u, clearing the browser cookies and deleted save data option and none of these worked. Also my system is on 5.3.2 spoofed to 5.5.1. Does anyone know how i can fix this? Thanks for your help.

2. OriginalHamster

OriginalHamster UStealthy

Nov 2, 2008
    Cote d'Ivoire
  3. Nekron
    OP

Nekron Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 9, 2015
    Greece
    Yes and it freezed in the same way as the other methods i mentioned above

4. OriginalHamster

Nov 2, 2008
    Cote d'Ivoire
    How is your SD wiiu folder structure?

5. Nekron
    OP

Nekron Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 9, 2015
    Greece
    wiiu
    apps
    ddd
    ftpiiu
    homebrew_launcher
    loadiine_gx2
    nupatcher
    saviine
    tcpgecko
    wupinstaller​
    games
    several games here etc etc​
    saves
    my game saves here etc etc​

Last edited by Nekron, May 21, 2016
  6. mjw

mjw Member

Newcomer
    Nov 27, 2015
    I'm also looking for a bit of help, same thing but still on 5.3.2. I had a bit of a problem months ago but with help from this forum I was able to get v4 working well. With loadiinegx I'm back to continual freezes when loading, it doesn't matter if it's self hosted or website. Does internet browser version matter? mine is 4.1.1.9601

7. OriginalHamster

Nov 2, 2008
    Cote d'Ivoire
    That's the correct tructure, mmh, will check it out on my end, maybe the server is down?
    Just checked it and wiiubru is up, HBL Loadiine boot just fine on my end. I'm in 5.5.1 btw, not sure if it has to do with the fw. Anyway, try several times, it get stuck sometimes, it's not 100% success launch rate.

Last edited by OriginalHamster, May 21, 2016
  8. [^Blark^]

[^Blark^] GBAtemp Fan

Dec 19, 2012
    United States
    aren't the new folder names

HBL and LoadiineGX2

not

homebrew_launcher and loadiine_gx2

at least that's how mine are named and I downloaded the most recent from Kafluke *I think*

9. Nekron
    OP

Nekron Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 9, 2015
    Greece
    Actually i got the exploits working once again using some troubleshooting and my most reliable friend exploits.wiiubrew,net . Anyways thanks for the help!

10. anthony dana

anthony dana Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2016
    France
    Last edited by anthony dana, May 21, 2016
  11. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    Try the 1.4 package and tell me what's not working. I'd delete everything in www and sd card and replace with fresh new files from the package. Next make sure and "reset save data". If you don't do this last step before trying to launch you may be looking at an old cached page and non of the links will work.