Kernel Exploit Works on PS5

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It isn't moving the goalposts if my initial point hasn't changed. On unsupported hardware, an upgrade install of Windows 11 may provide a better experience than a clean install. Where's the problem?

You don't have to edit your OP to move goalposts, and you know this full well. You're intentionally being stupid for stupid sake. You moved the goal posts in subsequent comments. Try again. Also, an upgrade install of Win 11 has been shown to cause much more of a mess. Widespread reports of Win 10 leftovers all over the place including GUI elements. The TPM and other restrictions have also been proven to be not really be anything more than scare tactics & that a person is zero amount less safe/secure than a person running a Windows 10 machine that doesn't have TPM. Which is a LOT of Windows 10 machines.

tl;dr - The majority of things you were trying to push off on me are STILL a bunch of nonsense.

Last edited by D34DL1N3R,
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Korea, North
Check this out

It seems like we're just waiting on payloads to be ported to the PS5 firmware :D

AlAzif said the PS5 has extra security that needs to be worked around.

20211212_235129.jpg

Reactions: schatzi24

Fcaust22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hopefully someone can figure out how to get around the security measures that she is talking about.

If theflow0 and fail0verflow have both gotten around the security it'll just be a matter of time until someone else figures out what they've done

Fcaust22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Be careful everyone. I know it's exciting, but I wouldn't try anything until it's seen some trials.
Absolutely, I agree 100%, no way I'd risk bricking my PS5 testing an exploit that's designed for the PS4. Happy to let the devs work their magic and release something in their own time when it's ready

Deleted member 668561

GBAtemp Official Psychonaut
Banned
Trophies
somewhere within 4 dimensional space-time
XP
Country
United States
ps5 exploit exists, but look at the xbox one, no publically known full system exploit exists, maybe a kernel mode exploit or applet/game exploit, but those would be akin to like running ninjahax with only resources that were set aside for whatever app/game was used, maybe devmode escalation, but devmode is effectively a different os, than the xbox one system os, maybe one could figure out how to boot the console in retail mode with devmode features enabled, like 3 different vm in the xbox one, then you have the psp (platform security processor) which is like the intel ime

NuadaXXX

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I think PS5 payload is coming soon in max 6 months, or earlier, no one cares about Xbox exploit u can all games play on pc....

There is not even a real dev team looking for exploits in xbox...

I have now bought a PS5 new 499€ with disc lol

Last edited by NuadaXXX,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.