Karaoke Revolution Glee

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Knocks, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Knocks
    OP

Knocks GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 12, 2006
    Has anyone gotten this game to launch from Configurable USB Loader? The screen just turns black when the game is launched.

I am using a NTSC version of the game on a NTSC Wii.

Edit: Got it to work cIOS 224-mload. Installed the cIOS with Hermes installer 5.1 while using (this is important!) IOS57 as a base.

2. karandor

karandor Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2010
    Argentina
    the mics works? im load with 224-m and not detect my mic. Can you explain how do you install 224 with base 57? thank u

3. Knocks
    OP

Knocks GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 12, 2006
    Download the Hermes cIOS installer 5.1 and follow instructions.

The mic works. I bought a Konami/Logitech mic just for this game. Unfortunately, this game is garbage. It is NOT a karaoke game, because there are no instrumental versions of songs. You can't turn off actors' vocals and have to sing along to them, which is a dealbreaker for anyone who knows what karaoke is.

4. karandor

karandor Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2010
    Argentina
    i have ciosx v20 and i have problem installing cios 5.1 hermes. what can i do? delete cios v20 waninkoko? thanx

5. Gabo

Gabo Member

Newcomer
    Feb 28, 2009
    Canada
    I can get it to load with mload 224 base 57 but it still doesn't detect the mic.. i'm using an intec mic.

6. Gabo

Gabo Member

Newcomer
    Feb 28, 2009
    Canada
    I went out to get a konami mic and it works fine now (actually running it with 250 base 57).

But get this - when the konami mic is plugged in it actually detects the intec mic as well!

I wonder if they did that on purpose so you can just add a generic mic for multiplayer.. Sounds kinda schemish to me.. Konami cashing in on their mics..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice