Karaoke Revolution Glee

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Knocks, Dec 7, 2010.

Dec 7, 2010

Karaoke Revolution Glee by Knocks at 11:48 AM (3,234 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Knocks
    OP

Member Knocks GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Has anyone gotten this game to launch from Configurable USB Loader? The screen just turns black when the game is launched.

I am using a NTSC version of the game on a NTSC Wii.

Edit: Got it to work cIOS 224-mload. Installed the cIOS with Hermes installer 5.1 while using (this is important!) IOS57 as a base.

2. karandor

Newcomer karandor Newbie

Argentina
    the mics works? im load with 224-m and not detect my mic. Can you explain how do you install 224 with base 57? thank u

3. Knocks
    OP

Member Knocks GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Download the Hermes cIOS installer 5.1 and follow instructions.

The mic works. I bought a Konami/Logitech mic just for this game. Unfortunately, this game is garbage. It is NOT a karaoke game, because there are no instrumental versions of songs. You can't turn off actors' vocals and have to sing along to them, which is a dealbreaker for anyone who knows what karaoke is.

4. karandor

Newcomer karandor Newbie

Argentina
    i have ciosx v20 and i have problem installing cios 5.1 hermes. what can i do? delete cios v20 waninkoko? thanx

5. Gabo

Newcomer Gabo Member

Canada
    I can get it to load with mload 224 base 57 but it still doesn't detect the mic.. i'm using an intec mic.

6. Gabo

Newcomer Gabo Member

Canada
    I went out to get a konami mic and it works fine now (actually running it with 250 base 57).

But get this - when the konami mic is plugged in it actually detects the intec mic as well!

I wonder if they did that on purpose so you can just add a generic mic for multiplayer.. Sounds kinda schemish to me.. Konami cashing in on their mics..