Hacking Kancolle Kai English Translation Project (Translators Needed)

JeyEmill

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
kkJbzWz.gif

Kancolle Kai

While we still may need translators, here's a Thank you to all who joined our team. For those that want to be up to date or want to help out, the project has been moved to the following thread: Link

Last edited by JeyEmill,
D

Deleted User

2016-10-01-191956.jpg

Hello everyone from GBAtemp & Reddit.
As you can see from the title, we are in need of any active Japanese translators that can help us finish this project of ours. Some may know of our progress from reddit but for those who don't know about us and would like to see our progress, here are a couple of images showing our progress so far:

2016-10-01-191850.jpg

2016-10-01-191319.jpg

2016-10-01-192524.jpg

2016-10-01-191820.jpg
2016-10-01-191342.jpg
2016-10-01-192227.jpg

There is a lot more that is currently translated but I'd like to avoid posting pirated releases to keep this post as clean as possible.

We are working hard in trying to finish this project of ours in translating this game completely in English. Unfortunately though, not all of us are able to read the difficult kanji that is in this game. We would like to ask for any volunteers that would like to help translate this with us and finish this project together.

Important: In addition, we are looking for ways to be able to apply this patch without needing to pirate the game and being able to apply the patch to a legitimate copy of the game, So if anyone out there can help us with that as well, that would be a great help to the project.

Note: This is my first post in GBAtemp so if I broke any guidelines or rules in this post, let me know and it will be removed.

If someone has any questions, want to contribute to the project, or want to stay up to date with our progress, join us in our Discord Server here: http://discord.me/kancollekai
I can help you with a patcher for the game if you would like. I made one for The Binding Of Isaac so one for this game shouldn't be that different :)

JeyEmill

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can help you with a patcher for the game if you would like. I made one for The Binding Of Isaac so one for this game shouldn't be that different :)

That would be a great help. If you can, try joining our Discord Server so we can coordinate about making the patcher

kftX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I heard about this game from a Japanese girl who was studying at my local university and was very curious to try it. However I don't speak Japanese... yet! So this very much appriciated!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm doing fine, and you?
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, happy birthday