KADE miniConsole+ should be released soon

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,151
  • Replies 2
D

Deleted User

OP
KADE miniConsole+ is a device which allows controllers from almost any system to work on almost any other system. If you want to use a SNES controller on the PS2 you can. For me this means emulating retro games on my PC while using the system's actual controller.

It was funded in May 2015 but given the amount of time it's taken to get released and the infrequent updates on their website (the last one being posted in Feb 2016) I thought the project had been abandoned.

But checking their Kickstarter page today I've found some updates which indicates that the team is almost done. On May the 28th they released an update titled "Final survey data consolidated". Not being a backer I can't read the post but it certainly seems like a good sign.

Will you pick this up? I sure will.

Sources: https://www.kickstarter.com/project...sole-a-smart-open-source-retro-gaming/updates
http://kadevice.com/2016/02/kade-miniconsole-gamepad-mapper-software-beta/

TVL

#|
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Using the original systems actual controller on the PC I think is way better to just get a USB -> whatever system you want. A lot of them have two ports for two controllers too, which you'd have to buy two of these things and switching between different cables if you feel like playing SNES one day and Dreamcast the next... seems like a much worse solution.

Using it to connect a different controller to an actual game console is probably what people want these things for. But seems to be just PS1&2, Wii&WiiU..?

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Aren't their USB devices on the market that already allows for this? And you don't need any extra cables as far as I know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, no