Hacking K3DS Officially Released

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Argh thats just awful but someone had to say it :rolleyes:

To be honest I like eating at Burger King but my experience with the branch from Paddington is appaling last time they didn't have the ice cream machine working and the customer service wasn't very good either, although the BK from Earl's Court was actually quite good as well as the one from Camden Town (weird town).

Reactions: Reecey

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
To be honest I like eating at Burger King but my experience with the branch from Paddington is appaling last time they didn't have the ice cream machine working and the customer service wasn't very good either, although the BK from Earl's Court was actually quite good as well as the one from Camden Town (weird town).

We have a Burger King in Birmingham, West Midlands, actually a couple but they are not very good, there a bit poor in every way but I expect no less from Brum tbh but I prefer the KFC drive through on Tyburn Island, its good! KFC Chicken Fillet Burger, Yum I want one now!!! :lol:

Edit: I think we should hijack this thread and talk about Drive through's instead, its much more appealing? :rofl:

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seeing as how nobody is interested in the K3DS (and I have a payment page to buy a Sky3DS open in another tab, not a K3DS) it failed.

Only way I see this being a success is if it becomes cheaper than the SKY3DS, but I'm guessing it's the same exact price.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

you are from UK, enjoy eating your applejack

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...f-burgers-Whoppers-containing-horse-meat.html

applejack1nohat.png

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's the same as the Sky3DS but the button is black and the label is different.

how can it be the same as sky3ds when this card is saying it is an all in one card, with ds and 3ds mode, the sky does not have this feature correct?
also there were pics of this card with a microusb port but someone mentioned they were just pics of an MT card with a crown logo slapped on it

but real or fake this card is advertising a different set of features , all in one ds mode/ 3ds mode, and also 128gb msd support, opposed to 64gb msd for sky3ds
if is the same team i wonder if they will really release a dual mode card

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how can it be the same as sky3ds when this card is saying it is an all in one card, with ds and 3ds mode, the sky does not have this feature correct?
also there were pics of this card with a microusb port but someone mentioned they were just pics of an MT card with a crown logo slapped on it

but real or fake this card is advertising a different set of features , all in one ds mode/ 3ds mode, and also 128gb msd support, opposed to 64gb msd for sky3ds

Same manufacture??

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP

there was a fake card a while back that was supposed to be another gateway clone with the NDS card built into it....so now lots of resellers have mashed together the features of the old fake card and this new (possibly fake again) card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0 +1