Just a few quick q's

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by OfficialFBomb, Aug 7, 2017.

1. OfficialFBomb
    OP

OfficialFBomb GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 24, 2015
    United States
    So i haven't been around/paying attention in a while to 3ds homebrew scene. And after re-following the 3dsguide i have cfw and all that jazz.. What i remember from before is basically just playing games, with cheats here and there.. So i got the games down, but NTR is dead ? Or do i just use the NTR selector and load the cheat plugins that way? I also notice that there is no update or links to a gba emu, is that because of VC "fan" made titles? If so how would one, besides pulling out my gba and using a flash cart, cheat in a VC title? I want to replay a few games and i def dont want to work for it in this day n age.. I have found the titles and most are .cia but there are a few in .gba how does that work, can fbi install those, there weird vc exclusive titles i think from the wii u with custom nintendo patches to make certain features usable.. Yes i know i'm rambling but i have been awake far too long and too excited to sleep, its like the switch launch all over again :( So here is the last few q's, can i still stream 3ds games to my pc via ntr? I never actually got it to work before but times are changing. Im running Luma 8.1 (thx 3dsguide) if that matters.. And can i use this build to run a ds flash cart the super card ds plus (totally butchered that i know) again i'm sorry i'm super tired but hopefully i can get all this working right, and i can start to re-enjoy my 3ds while waiting for DQ9 to come to the west cause i know no Japanese :(

2. trainboy2019

trainboy2019 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

GBAtemp Patron
    trainboy2019 is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 6, 2015
    Antarctica
    Ylisse
  3. OfficialFBomb
    OP

OfficialFBomb GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 24, 2015
    United States
    Thanks man this really helped. I noticed in the Homebrew Helpful Sticky that NTR was listed under discountined cfw and the link said it was dead and a new app was coming for stuff like streaming, is kit kat that app? With the VC gba injector have you heard if you can use roms with patches, like how they have those cheat selections when you first boot a game that would be dope, but then again finding one is a pain.

4. wormdood

wormdood pirate booty inspector

Jan 3, 2014
    United States
    behind a parental advisory sticker
    you can use ntr for cheats kit kat cant do that
    yes
    you can inject modified save/roms files into vc but thats as far as vc cheats go

Last edited by wormdood, Aug 8, 2017
    trainboy2019 and OfficialFBomb like this.