H4X H4X H4X!
OP
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
Hey everyone!

Im in a damm need for advice... I just today traded my iXtreme 1.51 banned Xbox 360 for my friends fully legit Xbox 360!
Soo well this means that im basicly UNBANNED
biggrin.gif
... BUT!
I just discovered that this Xbox 360 doesn't have 8XXX! This basicly means that this console is vulnerable to the JTag hack!....

So im kinda confused on which way to choose.

1) JTag hack it (And propperly get banned soon after
frown.gif
), and then enjoy emulators, backups from hdd and such... (But no live which ive missed so extremly!).

2) Wait for iXtreme LT, flash it and hope for the best (And rage when it gets banned).

3) Go totaly legit! Buy the few games i enjoyed the most (Halo 3 and GTA IV) and then just be a nice kid (And lose the JTag hack forever :S).

4) Combine in a way.. Go legit on this xbox and then buy a second hand banned Xbox 360 (They arn't really that expensive..).

What do you think? Right now im kinda in for num 3... Halo 3 costs like 30$ in denmark atm and GTA IV is 40$ and well then ill be able to be on live forever. BUT... i would lose the JTag hack :S
And well maybe the JTag hack isn't even worth it... i mean.. emulators and such.. i have a pc RIGHT beside my Xbox and it is SO much more powerfull than it.. And who knows if all the JTag hack later on will turn into is just another XBMC (Which is useless to me).

HELP ME DECIDE lulz
tongue.gif

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Jtag it. Even if you don't want homebrew, you still get region free, so the games companies can't screw you with release dates any more and you get to run games from usb hdd, so no more dual layers
smile.gif
and free dlc and xbla games.

Raki

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I would choose 3) or 4) if you really want to play on live

Live's really nice so that would be my decision

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
OP
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
Armadillo said:
Jtag it. Even if you don't want homebrew, you still get region free, so the games companies can't screw you with release dates any more and you get to run games from usb hdd, so no more dual layers
smile.gif
and free dlc and xbla games.
Yea... but its an instant Xbox live ban :S

jabmaster2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want live that bad go for option 4 IMO for now. Save up for cheap banned u know u can jtag later and have best both world. If u get tired of paying for games take the risk with litetouch later when it's released.

cardyology

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i did basically the same thing.

I got my elite banned, found a guy with an unbanned arcade console whih was pre 8xxx & he was willing to swap his with mine.

I bought another 360 arcade, £150 with a copy of MW2, & jtaged the other one.

So now I have a clean box with MW2 for live (MW2 is all i play online anyways) & i have another arcade box which has been jtagged for playing backups etc.

cardyology

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If the 360 was banned during the latest ban waves then it wont have the pre 8xxx dash.

You had to update to connect to live, to then be banned.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Wouldn't it be easier to keep this one for JTAG and buy a different, unmodded, unbanned 360 for Live play? Finding an unbanned 360 is easy, finding a JTAG-able system is not.

godsakes

Trophies
XP
Country
ZeWarrior said:
Wouldn't it be easier to keep this one for JTAG and buy a different, unmodded, unbanned 360 for Live play? Finding an unbanned 360 is easy, finding a JTAG-able system is not.
what he said
lecture.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Your dad still got laid +1