Android Joycon trigger not work in android?

stark89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi I'm trying to make the joycon triggers work with aethersx2 the emulator works fine but when I go to map the ZR / ZL triggers it detects them as axes as if they were analog sticks, obviously they don't work in game, how can I solve this?

stark89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi guys i found a fantastic solution to make the ZR and ZL triggers digital in android for Nintendo switch, in this way any game will detect them as buttons instead of analog axes!!! I'm playing the PS2 emulator and it's great! Let me know if anyone is interested because I have not seen any response so I explain the procedure and post the files to edit!

NightmareFlux

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hi guys i found a fantastic solution to make the ZR and ZL triggers digital in android for Nintendo switch, in this way any game will detect them as buttons instead of analog axes!!! I'm playing the PS2 emulator and it's great! Let me know if anyone is interested because I have not seen any response so I explain the procedure and post the files to edit!
hey, how can I fix this issue?

• Haha
Reactions: Lamcza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu