JAVAscript

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by kingeightsix, Dec 18, 2006.

Dec 18, 2006

JAVAscript by kingeightsix at 4:13 PM (921 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. kingeightsix
    OP

Member kingeightsix GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    ok, crew,
    we've got a code-pink situation, here. i think i'm guaranteed some punani if i could teach this girl some javascript because her exam is based on it.
    i haven't touched java in a VERY, VERY long time and i can't remember a thing about it. i'm gon go on the web to search more on it but i'm not sure if i could find it all in time to teach her the necessary things she needs to know. she told me her ex did a couple of assignments for her and now he's gone so i don't believe he'll be teaching her that. she said that she'd bring me a dinner if i could teach her... and i know that dinner has some desert involved if it hit this off. either that or the dinner is atleast an opening to get her here, where it's my turf. do doooo dooo... i gotta go brush my teeth now. i need some help just learning the basics, i suppose. i learn extremely fast (i taught myself photoshop)... i need to know how the variables work, again and all that crap... then i'll go online to learn more... i think i could learn enough in 3 days and then teach her what i know.

2. mthrnite

Former Staff mthrnite So it goes.

United States
    Buy an "introduction to" type of book, brush up for a few days, then give her the book as a present.
    Whaddaya think, worth 25 bucks? If not, do above except keep the book.
    Just a thought.

3. kingeightsix
    OP

Canada
    quick thinking, mate! now, i just gotta get my dad to drive me LOL he's gonna wonder why i'm actually buying a book. he knows i don't read but what the heck... if it's gonna get me some ass... why not?

4. Psyfira

Member Psyfira Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue

United Kingdom
    Given the fact that you haven't clicked that Java and Javascript are two very different things I'd say don't quit your day job [​IMG] The fact that she's actually got an exam on it means she'll have classes and probably knows more about it than you do.

5. kingeightsix
    OP

Canada
    yeah, you're right... lol she showed me her assignment and i was looooooossttt

6. nintendofreak

Member nintendofreak Around. Shoot me a PM.

United States
    i'd help you if it was java, i just finished a class on it [​IMG]

7. imgod22222

Member imgod22222 GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member

United States
    xD try doing it in a language you know instead of javascript. Only give the compiled and not the source. Maybe she can still pass that way [​IMG]

8. OSW

Former Staff OSW Wii King

Australia
    I dunno if u can make it, But i cheer you on. Get that ass boy! Maybe teach her good [​IMG]