Gaming Jackbox Party Pack/Drawful 2

nulupebor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to help me with this question. I was wondering if you could clarify some points about Jackbox Party Pack/Drawful 2. If you were to use SX OS with stealth mode, could you play this game? Would it lead to a ban? I don’t know if it’s through the Nintendo servers to play online; I believe it connects using the website jackbox.tv. If that’s the case, if I try playing it using custom firmware, will it still work? Has anyone tried this? Any info that could be provided would be most helpful. Ideally, I wish to play these games with CFW and not have it lead to a ban. Thank you!

Nerdtendo

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to help me with this question. I was wondering if you could clarify some points about Jackbox Party Pack/Drawful 2. If you were to use SX OS with stealth mode, could you play this game? Would it lead to a ban? I don’t know if it’s through the Nintendo servers to play online; I believe it connects using the website jackbox.tv. If that’s the case, if I try playing it using custom firmware, will it still work? Has anyone tried this? Any info that could be provided would be most helpful. Ideally, I wish to play these games with CFW and not have it lead to a ban. Thank you!
If you play a pirated copy it will definitely lead to a ban. Once you're banned, no Jackbox. I'm banned and can't play party pack 3

nulupebor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you play a pirated copy it will definitely lead to a ban. Once you're banned, no Jackbox. I'm banned and can't play party pack 3
Thank you for responding. So even if you play Jackbox with stealth mode in SX OS 1.6 or above, it will still lead to a ban?

Nerdtendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for responding. So even if you play Jackbox with stealth mode in SX OS 1.6 or above, it will still lead to a ban?
Most definitely. Stealth mode is to help hide SX OS but playing an online game or installing an NSP is the equivalent of shouting "IM RIGHT HERE". Sure you may still be in your hiding place, but it won't be long for someone to find you.

nulupebor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most definitely. Stealth mode is to help hide SX OS but playing an online game or installing an NSP is the equivalent of shouting "IM RIGHT HERE". Sure you may still be in your hiding place, but it won't be long for someone to find you.

Disappointing then, that there are NSP dumps of the games, but it's basically impossible to play it. I hope that it changes at some point. I suppose there's no way of playing the game in airplane mode as well, since it needs to connect to the Jackbox servers to play. So when you try to play it, what does it say? That Nintendo doesn't allow online play? Thanks again for the fast response.

Nerdtendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Disappointing then, that there are NSP dumps of the games, but it's basically impossible to play it. I hope that it changes at some point. I suppose there's no way of playing the game in airplane mode as well, since it needs to connect to the Jackbox servers to play. So when you try to play it, what does it say? That Nintendo doesn't allow online play? Thanks again for the fast response.
"Error Code: 2124-4007
The use of online services on this console is currently restricted by Nintendo."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc