Alm

Hero of Prophecy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi folks !

I've come back after a 7 month break and I would like to know in regards of the 3ds homebrew scene an often asked question from tempers around here and I quote
what happen while I was gone from this community ?
Any .cia files that became useful ? New exploits ? Is there something I would most likely use ?
Did apps updated into a more "modern look" and if they did, which app ? Thank you.

diegitx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
i'm surprised that noone has told you anything yet.
well, uh, this is what i know so far:

themely got a competitor which is a glorified clone (anemone).
freeshop still exists.
anyway... that's minor. here comes the most exciting stuff:

new exploit out! ntrboothax: with a magnet and a compatible flashcard, you can hack your 3ds in the easiest way known to mankind!
> other exploits: dsiwarehax: requires a CFWed 3ds, the target, non-hacked 3ds with a dsiware title on i think both of the consoles?
hardmod: just as its name suggests. requires soldering skills.

about the stuff you would likely use: well, as i mentioned earlier, use anemone instead of themely (it's actually better!), if you're a pokemon fan, you can modify your saves and have your little OTG pokedex... whatever.

i'm sorry for annoying this thread, i'm just worsening the situation with my overly vague explanations

Alm

Hero of Prophecy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shit, 7 months? I'm pretty sure that means you missed B9S, so if you're still using A9LH, it's time for an upgrade.

Well i might've exaggerated when i said 7 months because I did the long road to get BS9.
I got it when it first came out, then I kind of said "this is the end of the 3ds scene" since we
already have everything covered, but guess I was wrong. Like the previous temper that posted after me
said, apps are getting a little more modern and some are even in competition, which I suggest is something
that might help the community to gain a little more "spice" into this scene and have more fun while this
new theme manager device divided the community in two... I guess. Other than that, with the new info he said earlier
about ntrboothax, i just hacked my 2ds xl while we speak. now i got 5 hacked 3ds consoles.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i'm surprised that noone has told you anything yet.
well, uh, this is what i know so far:

themely got a competitor which is a glorified clone (anemone).
freeshop still exists.
anyway... that's minor. here comes the most exciting stuff:

new exploit out! ntrboothax: with a magnet and a compatible flashcard, you can hack your 3ds in the easiest way known to mankind!
> other exploits: dsiwarehax: requires a CFWed 3ds, the target, non-hacked 3ds with a dsiware title on i think both of the consoles?
hardmod: just as its name suggests. requires soldering skills.

about the stuff you would likely use: well, as i mentioned earlier, use anemone instead of themely (it's actually better!), if you're a pokemon fan, you can modify your saves and have your little OTG pokedex... whatever.

i'm sorry for annoying this thread, i'm just worsening the situation with my overly vague explanations

Thanks a lot dude!

Reactions: diegitx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oj did the Dj