iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
just so you guys know - 2 weeks later is when the official m3 real i is releasing. That was directly from them.

I'm personally looking forward to this cart and I have some high hopes (which may very well be shot down) that it's more than an itouch that was modified to work on the DSi...

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Glad to see my favourite cart going to DSi
smile.gif

Anywa,y will there be any firmware or features update ( except for DSi Wares/Games fixes) exclusive to only iTouch2 but not the original one?

George290506

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
This is their first DSi cart. I am thinking about how many DSi versions they will release for DSi and/or if they are going to release one for every update they come across!!!
yay.gif

I hope they try to make software updates and not hardware updates like the past...

ConJ

The Toker
Trophies
Website
xat.com
XP
Country
shakirmoledina said:
for now i think itouch WILL be the best on the DSi unless something like SC or Cyclo comes out becuz i really don't think acekard is that good in comparison to the overall advantages of the itouch

I disagree. I think Acekard 2i combined with AKAIO is really good. In my opinion its one of, if not the best card on the market.

At least with this being released, DSi owners will have a choice of flashcards.

tf323

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'll answer my own question - No the existing M3 Sakura 1.12+ does not run on iTouch 2 as it currently stands. Who can hack the boot file to get M3 Sakura working on iTouch 2 for me? Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah but I'd tie him up in the females bathroom